Is It Bad That...

Bey POV

Bey: And it's, uh, nice to um... *giggles nervously* You know what? I just remembered, I got a-a thing...

I hopped off the bed, feeling her eyes scanning my entire body. Stella chuckled and stepped closer to me as I hurriedly threw my clothes on. Is that...Love Spell I smell? This room is way too hot. I need to get out of here.

Stella: *smirks* A..."thing"?
Bey: Yeah, so I'm gonna have to...to...
Stella: To what, Beyoncé?

By now I had on everything but my heels, and she had me backed up against the table. If I just leaned forward and down a bit, I could finally solve the mystery of that lip gloss she's wearing. I can't tell if it's cherry or strawberry but for some reason, the need to know was growing increasingly important the longer I stayed here.

Bey: *whispers* I have a girlfriend.
Stella: I know. That's ok.
Bey: I heard you do too.
Stella: I heard about you... you heard about me? *giggles*
Bey: Do you?
Stella: Do I what?
Bey: Have a girl?
Stella: *smirks again* Everybody knows Stella got a girlfriend, 'Yoncé.

I scoffed, but kept my eyes on her lips. Yeah, I'm out. Maneuvering around her towards the door, I turned to give her one last look before fleeing from the room.

""""""""""""

Bey: And den I ran out! I ain't put no shoes on or nu'n, Jesus! I ran fo' my life!
Nicki: Damn Bey, I'm sorry. I ain't know she worked there.
Bey: *laughs* Everywhere I go, hoes chase me. Not yo' fault.

After I escaped "The Succubus", as Nicki called her, I barged into Nicki's room and demanded that we leave. She was more than a little disappointed and pouted for the first ten minutes of our car ride, until I told her what happened.

Nicki: Yeah, you laughin' now but let that girl have touched yo' elbow and Ronald found out? *laughs* I'd be dead.
Bey: What? Why?
Nicki: *shrugs* She doesn't like me and I happened to be in the same building? Does she really need a valid reason?
Bey: You bein' ridiculous. Robyn obviously loves you! Teasin' you is hobby of hers too, you know.
Nicki: I think she "loves" my ass more than anything.
Bey: Why you say that?
Nicki: Oh. *surprised* Um, she ain't tell you?
Bey: Tell me what?
Nicki: Welllll...
Bey: Onika!
Nicki: Ok! But in her defense, she ain't know it was me...

She told me what happened in Barbados a few months ago. I'm not going to lie, I was pissed for a second. I don't know if it really helped that she hadn't realized it was Nicki, either. She would have cheated if she hadn't run into her.

But then I remembered Lauren, and deflated a bit. I'm the only one who actually cheated in this relationship.

Bey: That was months ago so I can't even be mad. Where we goin' now, though?
Nicki: *relieved* Actually... can I take a rain check on this girls' day? Papi's at my crib and I was hopin' to get some head or somethin'. You know?
Bey: Yeah, whateva. And you better make sure Stella the Succubus doesn't become a problem.

I told Julius where to drop Nicki off and sat back.

Nicki: Girl, all you gotta do is make sure you keep yo' hands to yourself. Y'all won't really even have to see each other. But when you do, just don't encourage her.
Bey: I know, I know.

Rih POV

We pulled up to the studio and thankfully there weren't any paparazzi around. I walked in carrying Blue, with Paul trailing behind us. Walking down the hallway, I ran into Timbaland.

Tim: Aye, Rih. 'Bout time you showed up. Hi Blue!

Blue just waved and hid her face in my neck.

Rih: I ain't even late an' me an' you ain't have nothin' scheduled. So what you mean?
Tim: *laughs* I'm messin' wit' you. But I did hear you was comin' in today, so I waited for you. After you finish wit' Tracy, meet us in 4A. Ok?
Rih: Wait, who's "us"?
Tim: You'll see!