Sex & Surprises

Rih POV

I threw her over my shoulder, carrying her up the stairs. She started punching me in the back and wiggling around.

Rih: If you ain't tryna get thrown ova dis banister, I suggest you calm d'fuck down.
Bey: Bitch!

She stopped hitting me, still cursing up a storm. We made it to the room and I freed a hand to close and lock the door behind me. Tossing her on the bed I climbed up between her legs, using my left hand to hold her hands up above her head.

Bey: Let me the fuck go!
Rih: *leans in close* Listen, you ain't gon' keep yellin' in my fuckin' face!
Bey: *quieter* Then lemme go!

I released her hands, moving down a bit.

Rih: You move a muscle an' Ima slap da shit outta you.

I removed both of our sweat pants and underwear, spreading her legs wider. Smirking at how wet she was, I slid a finger through the middle of her folds. She glared at me as she bit her lip to keep from moaning.

Rih: No use tryna 'ide it now. I can smell 'ow much you want me.

I took my finger into my mouth, sucking her juices off.

Rih: I love d'way you taste. Here, 'ave some.

Leaning down, I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She pressed her lips together, denying me. I tried again with the same result. Getting irritated, I clamped one hand around her neck and squeezed, using the other hand to shove two fingers into her opening. She gasped and jumped backwards, causing the headboard to bang loudly against the wall. I pulled my fingers out and drove them back in harder and she let out a loud moan.

I took advantage of her open mouth and shoved my tongue in. The kiss turned into a battle for dominance, with her trying to flip me at the same time. It ended when I added another finger inside her and started hammering them in and out, hitting her cervix each time. When my hand loosened from around her neck, she pulled back and head-butted me in the mouth.

Rih: Shit!

I stilled my fingers inside of her and held my other hand against my now bleeding bottom lip. She took the chance to try to back away, quickly realizing that she was trapped between me and the headboard. I chuckled as a single droplet of blood trickled down my chin.

I leaned forward, both of our eyes blazing. We stared at each other until she suddenly flicked her tongue from the bottom of my chin to my aching bottom lip, suckling to coerse the last of the blood out. I moaned into her mouth until she pulled away.

Rih: Damn, Peachesss.

Both of our breathing laboured now, I pulled my fingers out of her. She whined in protest before I flipped her onto her stomach, pulling her hips up. She got the hint and got into position.

Without warning I pushed my fingers back in, twisting them each time I pulled out. She sunk her teeth into a pillow to stiffle her moans.

Bey: *voice muffled* Babyyy-I'm gonna...uhhhh-peee! I- *pant* I can't...mmmhmm...fffuck I'm cummmmmin'!

She was throwing it back harder, meeting me halfway. When she told me she was cumming, I slid down quickly removing my fingers. Spreading her lips with one hand, I used the other to massage her clit. Catching a string of cum on my tounge before it landed on the bed, I spread her petals and latched my lips around her hole, vaccuuming every drop from the source.

She arched into my mouth, signalling another orgasm. When the tremors finally slowed down, I let her go and she slumped face down into her pillow. A minute later I heard light snores. I slapped her ass and she shot up.