Tie You Down

...

Rih POV

Sol: I, personally, don't see the problem. Jay got baby girl for the weekend. Plus what's the point in ownin' all 'dese jets and helicoptas if you ain't finna use 'em?
Bey: First of all, whatchu talmbout "all 'dese"? We ain't got but one each. Second of all, I'm pretty sure our families gon' be pissed when they find out what y'all suckered me into.

Mel snorted around the glass she was sipping from, nodding her agreement before holding her finger in the air to get everyone's attention.

Mel: I just want it on record 'dat I disagreed wit' 'dis crazy trip and only came along to make sure y'all stayed safe.
Rih: Awww Mel, you shouldn't have.
Mel: I know!
Rih: No, really 'doe. You shouldn't 'ave. Not if you go'n be like 'dis the whole time.
Mel: Whateva'.
Rih: *rolls eyes* Only reason y'all tink 'dis crazy is 'cause y'all ain't drunk enough yet.

Sol and I giggled at my comment and I promptly filled Mel and Bey's shot glasses, shoving them into their hands. Sol and I being the better drinkers were already more than a few in and knew we needed them on our level immediately.

Sol: What y'all starin' at 'em for? No party poopin' allowed so Ima need y'all to throw them shots back post. haste.

An hour later found the three of them in a sloppy game of what might've been 'Big Booty Judy'. After shoving about five shots nearly back to back down Bey and Mel's throats, they've become alot more compliant.

I occupied myself with DJ'ing the iPod speaker, belting out the lyrics to every song chosen while using my empty water bottle as a microphone. Deciding the half empty bottle had been sitting by my feet long enough, I poured four more shots and stopped their 'game' much to their chagrin, lowering the music to a dull hum.

Sol: Robyynnn, why you-

She paused and her face brightened when I shoved the glass in her face. I smiled back lazily as I did the same to the others.

Rih: A toast: to d'ooman- BEY! You still on Snapchat?!
Bey: Sorry! Ga'head!
Rih: *clears throat* To d'ooman a' be my wife legally innnnn-
Sol: Two hours, tops. I think...or three?
Mel: How long 'ave we even been on 'dis plane? I-
Rih: -Two hours! In two hours! I LUH YOU, BAYBEH!
Bey: *giggles*I LOVE YOU TOO, BABY!
Sol: Aight now, throw 'em back!

We all clinked glasses, Bey and I holding eye contact as she threw her shot back. The girls cheered.

Bey: Anotha' one!

She kept her eyes on me as she held her shot glass out for someone to refill. Throwing it back she made her way around the small table and jumped into my lap. Up this close I could see how unfocused her eyes were and giggled, causing her to giggle and give me a sloppy kiss.

Rih: I got you fucked up. You cut off now.
Bey: *shrugs* It's... it's whateva'.

THREE HOURS LATER

Sol POV

Bey: Holy... Holy fuck, I- *gasp* Shit, I'm sorry!
Rih: You can't curse in 'ere! He .. He hates you now. No take-backs.
Mel: Robyn! Don' say 'dat on ya' weddin' night!
Bey: Wait, is 'dis even a real church?
Sol: I don't even know, but who cares? The priest guy just married y'all and I got to watch!

All of us squealed and screamed excitedly, Paul and Julius even cracking amused smiles. The minister harrumphed, holding out a pen, paper and cellphone.

Minister: I'm sorry to interrupt, but I was promised-

Bey disentangled herself from Rob and grabbed the pen and paper, signing her name then forcing her new wife to do the same. She then snatched his phone and commanded Mel to take a picture of the three of them before tossing all three items at the minister.