Deda

Rih POV

So it's been about a month since Coachella, and Bey and I haven't really had any problems. Excluding the fact that she's still "fake" married to Sausage Lips. And her small bouts of jealousy when I went to Aubrey's party, and then stayed late at the studio with him the next night. And let's not forget that super turnt SNL party. I got caught walking to my apartment barefoot the next day. When I finally made it to the house... Let's just say she broke a few dishes. Fun times.

Anyway, my baby finally found a house of her own, but her and Blue stay at my crib most nights. It's the safest place for us because the public only knows about my apartment- not my house. Despite that, I've been feeling anxious lately; like I'm being watched. I've always kept "Nina" close, but I recently bought Bey a .22 and taught her how to shoot it. She thinks it's unnecessary, and doesn't believe me when I tell her that I am still taking my meds. Which are for bipolar disorder, not schizophrenia, like she was implying. I peeped the shade, but it's whatever.

When they're both here, it's like I have the family I imagined the first time I held Blue. I love my princess to death, and since she's practically been living with me, I don't think we could be more attached. I almost cried the last time she went with the baboon for his weekend.

Right now Mama Tina, Bey and the girls were inside setting everything up for our cookout, while Aubrey and I are out back trying to figure out how to work this enormous grill. Bey wanted to finally celebrate me getting that contract with Dior, and scoring the cover of Vogue's Met Gala Edition. She even went and flew her Mama in. I didn't think a party was necessary, but hey, I'll always take any excuse to drink.

Aubrey: *frustrated* How come this section won't light?!
Rih: *shrugs* I think it needs more coal.
Aubrey: You tryna go grab that last bag from the truck?
Rih: Fuck I look like?
Aubrey: I did all the work! You just been standin' there smokin' the whole time! Don't make me call Bey out here.
Rih: *laughs* Don't do dat. You know she don' even want you 'ere to begin wit'.
Aubrey: *sighs* I know. How you convince her to let me come?

I looked at him crazy.

Rih: Umm... it's my 'ouse. She don't 'ave a say in who's allowed in it. I tol' 'er you was comin'. She had an attitude for a while, but I fixed it.
Aubrey: How?
Rih: *smirks* You ain't notice she been limpin' all damn day?
Aubrey: *laughs* My nigga, dap me the fuck up!

Bey POV

Here I am; seasoning chicken and minding my business, (watching Aubrey's every move) when I see this nigga step to my baby trying to dap her up. See, it's really not about to go down like that. It starts with dapping, and ends with something else. I used to dap Jay, and I'm pretty sure Mr. and Mrs. Duggar have dapped each other up more than a few times. I rinsed my hands, and turned to walk towards the door, when someone grabbed me around my waist.

Nicki: *whispers in Bey's ear* Now, I know you ain't finna go out there and start yo' shit.
Bey: What you mean? I'm just goin' to see how they doin' wit' the grill.
Nicki: Do I got "BooBoo The Fool" written across my forehead?
Bey: Ok, but I know you see him tryna get all touchy-feely wit' my girl.
Nicki: He dapped her up, BB.

I stood there watching them through the glass door.

Bey: And why he laughin' soo hard? She really ain't all dat funny-
Nicki: Ok, let's go.

She spun me around to face her and grabbed my hand, speaking loud enough for the others to hear.

Nicki: Come on. Let's go check on the kids in the game room right quick.

She dragged me out of the kitchen. We actually did stop by the game room to poke our heads in. The kids were all cuddled with pillows on the carpeted floor watching a movie. Robyn's maid was holding a sleeping Titan. She gave a small wave, I waved back as we walked past.