Better Run, Outrun My Gun

Oh look, another update... *side-eyes Ms. Stained Brianna because a pure fuckry dat*

Bey POV

I strutted upstairs and poked my head in Blue's room. Angie was nodding off on the floor with my daughter who was completely out for the count.

Bey: *whisper-yells* Angie!... Angie!
Angie: Huh? Yeah?

I motioned for her to come closer as I walked further into the room. She put Blue down and walked over to me.

Bey: Take my baby with you to your house for tonight.
Angie: Um, ok...? What's wrong? What happened at lunch with Shawn?

I started packing an overnight bag for Blue, handing it over to Angie along with the manilla envelope. Without looking at her, I headed across the hall and walked into the back of my walk-in closet.

Bey: It's all in the envelope I gave you. That bitch has been livin' a double life right under my nose. She even got a kid, apparently. Somebody- I'd bet money it's Shawn's bitch ass- blacked out the mother's info on the birth certificate. And you can't see the girl's face in the pics either.

Pushing aside a few winter coats I had hanging up on my side of the closet, I put in the combination to my customized safe and retrieved a long gift-wrapped package. When I unwrapped the box and took the items out on my bed, Angie screamed in shock.

Bey: Be quiet before you wake Blue up.
Angie: Bey! Where the Hell did you get that?! Someone sent that as a...a present?!
Bey: Nope. *attaches flat top* I bought it as a Christmas gift for Robyn a few months back.
Angie: *panicked* Bey!... Bey, look at me!

I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

Angie: Now, can we just take a-a minute to think this through? I mean, these pictures could be-could be photo-shopped for all we know! Or! Or um, I mean...this could all just be a big misunderstanding and Shawn is just manipulatin' you in...to...

She trailed off at the look on my face. I blinked at her, and then continued what I was doing. After another minute or so of her pleading and shit, I turned back to her.

Bey: *sighs* Angie, take my daughter, grab y'all's food off of the counter and go home. Ima call you later. I just need you to get her out of here for a night. I promise Ima be fine. Ok?
Angie: Bey-
Bey: GO!

She jumped and scampered out of the room. A few minutes later I heard the front door close. I called Paul and sent him and Julius home for the night while making my way to the top floor to find a good vantage point. Finding a decent spot, I opened the window and set up. Now I just need to get her here. I called Rob over my bluetooth as I familiarized myself with the scope.

Rih: 'Alo?
Bey: Hey Baby! Where are you? *whines* I missed you all dayyy!
Rih: I went to da gym for a lil'. But da day's not over yet. You still mad at me 'bout dis mornin'?

I made my voice sound extra pouty as I adjusted the stand.

Bey: Maybe...you comin' home soon to finish what you started, Daddy?
Rih: Fuck yes! Where my daughta at, doe?
Bey: She stayin' at Angie's tonight so I got you all to myself.
Rih: Word! Aye Babe, I gotta go but Ima be dere in like 15 minutes.
Bey: Mkay, Babe. I'll be waitin' for ya.

I hung up and smirked.

Rih POV

I'm on my way home to tell Bey about Rohan. I even bought a dozen roses. She likes roses. After that phone call a few minutes ago though, I almost changed my mind. I'd much rather have sex than fight. But the longer I wait, the worse it will be so I might as well get it over with. My phone rang as I made the familiar right that leads down my long driveway. I saw it was Onika and I put it on speaker.