Wonder when..

Another school day, but something different is happening today. You see, I used to be a reserve course, a mere nobody.. you know? Well a teacher known as Ms. Yukizome had been able to persuade for the principal to give me a chance in the main course, since she sees me as someone who's smart and special.. even without a talent.
I don't believe it but I am honestly happy to be in the main course, to be worth Nanami's time... at least once. Maybe it won't be for a long time, but I'll be happy to join.
I stood in front of the door to the classroom I'm supposedly in, I took a deep breath before pushing open the door and entering— only to be hit by a flying can. I stumbled backwards but managed not to fall. As I looked up, I dodged another soda can, finding out that it was thrown by one of the two in the middle of the classroom.
There was a big buff man and a strong athletic woman fighting physically with everyone watching from the side. I felt a tug on my arm as I got pulled down besides someone.
"Hehe, sorry I pulled you so harsh."
It was a pale guy with white hair that faded into a dusty red at the tip. He was smiling softly as two others tried to calm the two fighters down. Chiaki was playing video-games next to the guy, she looked like she was about to fall asleep soon though.
"...Is this normal here?."
I hesitated as he turned to me with a blank face, it smiling to a soft smile that gave me a feeling of comfort. He chuckled as he turned back to the two.
"Yeah, you'll get used to it don't worry!"
He rested back as he held Chiaki's hand and rested his on mine. I felt nice at that moment, knowing this time.. I won't be alone.
"Hopefully."
I smiled.

[Sorry this was short, I didn't have a full idea:(]