A leap off the edge. [Oumota]

Another detention hour, how long have I been here? I can't even remember no more. I just want to go home and lock myself in again. What am I suppose to do here anyway, it's empty and I can just leave but I don't want to get in any more trouble.
"Hm.. why don't I just go already. The halls are empty and nobody would care."
I asked myself out loud, hoping someone would care but nobody came to answer. Just like always.
As I sighed, I picked up my school bag and threw it over my shoulder, leaving the detention room and stopping in the hallway. Looking around, but still nobody. I just continued my way down the hallway, coughing a few times but nothing more. Just making my way down the hallway, all empty and dull. What am I waiting for? Someone to talk to me? To yell at me? I don't even know.
I walked up the stairs, more stairs and all.. stairs. Am I just trying to fill the void in my head or why. I stopped at the top of the stairs, there was a door that I pushed open, ending me standing outside on the rooftop. I made my way towards the edge and sat down, looking down at the view below. I don't know anymore. What is wrong with me these days?
~I should just go, I'm sure many people would be happy.~
I thought to myself, but would anyone even notice either way? Would they care? I'm just a stupid, pathetic, loner. I've disturbed everyone away, my family hates me for not being enough of a man, my grandparents are dead. What can I do? I looked down at the view again, looking up afterwards. I inhaled and coughed up the "last" bits of blood, before I slowly started leaning forward. Slowly. Maybe someone will come for me.
No.
Nobody did.
And So I took a leap off the edge.

.

.

.

I felt a yank on my arm as my body stopped floating, rather I was dangling off of a window with someone gripping my arm tightly. I looked up to see Ouma staring at me with a pissed face.
"God damn it Momota! Help me out a bit!"
He exclaimed, trying to pull me up but failing. I stared up at him for a bit before obeying and grabbing onto the window frame with my free hand, climbing inside of the building.
As I got onto both of my feet, I felt a hard slap against my cheek.
"You fucking idiot! Why you out of everyone would do that?!"
I deserved that. I looked towards Ouma but I noticed he was crying.. about me?
"Why are you crying about me."
I asked, averting eye contact but that seemed impossible now.
Ouma grabbed the sides of my jacket and pulled me down to his level, or at least enough that he could reach me.
"Why?! Because I care about you! I fucking love you Momota!"
He yelled, now hugging me and sobbing into my chest, his face probably red now.
I stared in disbelief, shedding a few tears before bursting out into a cry.
"I'm so sorry.. I don't know what came over me— I just-."
I got cut off with him covering my mouth, looking at me with his teary eyes.
"Don't do that again, you dumbass."
He just snuggled into my arms and didn't move, as I didn't either.