A balant decieve, yet a lovely one. [Oumota]

...
How pathetic.
Kokichi thought to himself as he stared down at his hands. They were pitch black with a rough texture, it reminded him of what he could never be. Something he could never have..

A beating heart.

No matter the thumping in his chest, no matter the warmth in his body.
He always felt cold, and dead.

Kokichi sighed as he stared at his hands. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, his shirt was off, revealing his skinny figure. He didn't feel like he had a need to eat.
He wasn't alive anyway. Why should it matter?
His thoughts were interrupted with a knock on the door, a small but harsh knock.
"Ouma! Open the damn door!"
Such rudeness...
Kokichi snickered before he walked to the door and opened it, not bothering to cover up his figure or his hands.
They wouldn't care.
"Jeez... Do you sleep half naked or something?"
It was Kaito and he was raising an eyebrow, it looked funny from this angle.
"No. It was just incredibly hot Astronaut.. But I'm cooler now!"
Kokichi grinned, tilting his head to the side.
"What brings you here anyway? Did ya miss me and couldn't handle the undying love for me and this is a confession?~"
He posed dramatically, a hand pressed on his chest while the other's back was on his forehead. He could feel the roughness of his hand scratch at his skin, but that was alright.
It wouldn't matter.
"Your hands.."
Kaito pointed out. Without any reason or hesitation, he simply wrapped his hands gently around Kokichi's wrists, pulling his hands closer to himself.
"They're burnt aren't they?"
It wasn't important Momota.
"Rotten."
"Yet still burnt."
They were black with a rough texture, almost looked like claws. Himiko would probably believe he was a demon or something.
"Should I—... No. May I ask?"
"I'd prefer it not."
"Understood."
They stood their silently, Kaito gently caressing Kokichi's rough hands.
"Do you feel anything?"
"They're numb... But still function, slowly though."
He replied, completely alright with this. Before he could react, he felt Kaito tug sharply, causing him to fall forward. Kaito caught him and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close into what seemed like a hug.
He could feel Kaito's heart beat against his chest. He could feel the warmth of the hug.
He felt alive...
He didn't question it, he just hugged Kaito back.

...

"You did miss me."
"Shut up."
"You're so gay..."
"Shut it, Ouma."

...

"Merci, mon astronaute."
"Je ne suis pas à toi... Mais peu importe."

[For context: I headcanon Kokichi to have the walking corpse syndrome, causing him to believe he was dead from an accident. This is all also an AU I usually use.]

Nothing said here is canon in the original game.