The chase that had ended. [Saiibo]

"Huff.. huff..."
I was exhausted, I've been running down these halls for as long as I can remember.
There was an experiment that went wrong some time ago, it was at a laboratory not too far from my house and I applied as a janitor there a while ago. I didn't expect much, my mind has been really fuzzy lately, I often forget things and nothing seems to be wrong with me.
But whatever has been chasing me seems too familiar, its hair, its eyes, its body structure.. everything. But I couldn't remember who or what it was, nothing. My mind was completely blank, the only thing that made it nostalgic was it's looks, not even a name could pop up.
I looked around and noticed a room I was never allowed to go inside of every time, room 275. I heard the loud thumping noises against the metal floor which meant it was getting closer. I rushed into the room and closed the door behind me, looking around I noticed it was a giant room that didn't contain anything other than a large machine at the end.
It was something I've never seen before, I started walking towards it and noticed that the metal floor that was floating above the deep hole could be opened so I had to be careful. I walked over to the machine and started inspecting it, it seems like it is a giant generator that controls all of the rooms. And there was a button to open the trap door that I mentioned before.
That's when I heard a thud, not from the outside but right behind me. I swiftly turned around and was met with the same robot that had been chasing me before. It reached out its hand and started rushing towards me, without much thought I slammed the button for the trap door as it walked onto it, causing for the floor to open and force the robot to fall into the depths.
I panted as I tried to regain my breath.
"It's finally over, it's gone.. I'm, safe."
I smiled happily as I finally could take a break and go on with my normal life. Finally.
I closed the trap door and made my way out of the lab, I was going to need a lot of therapy sessions after this.

.

.

.

.

I sat down on a nice field, it was surrounded with a metal fence and the grass was short but soft, it had been a few days since I've been able to get rid of the robot that had chased me every day, everywhere. I was exhausted from everything that I took a break from searching for a job, I had enough money to be alright for some months but for now I needed a break.
I closed my eyes and tried to rest, thinking that I would never have to see the robot ever again, never again. I felt happy but yet worried about it coming back, who knows if it died or not. That's when I heard the ground behind me rustling.
I turned around and noticed that the ground was going higher and breaking apart. Two metal arms were the first out, then a head and a torso. Before I knew it, the legs were too and it was the same robot that chased me.. just more broken.
Before I could react, it lunged at me and grabbed me by the neck, pinning me down to the ground. I could now get a full look of it, and a name was starting to form in my head, involuntarily making me blurt it out.
"K..Kiibo?."
I asked, struggling to form words as I was being choked.
The robot immediately reacted to that and loosened its grip.
"Shuichi?"
Replied the robot in a broken voice.
He picked me up and wrapped his arms around me, smiling happily as properly as his broken jaw could manage.
"Shuichi!"
He exclaimed excitedly.
"I thought I've lost you!"
I hugged him back and started sobbing as I remembered everything that happened.
The police coming in, taking away Kiibo, brain operation and all of the rest. I knew he seemed familiar, and I'm happy I could remember him. Finally.
"I missed you too Kiibo."
I replied as I kissed his cheek.
We just stood there, hugging and exchanging kisses, I've never felt more happier than at this moment, I loved him so much.