Stop it.. please (Shuichi's survival execution.)

Shuichi's pov:
The killing game is over, it is finally done, once and for all. I smiled at the beam of light shining through the crack, with Maki and Himiko standing beside me.
"Nyeh, do we go?"
Asked Himiko.
"It's best if we start finding a way to get up there before anything."
Replied Maki.
"Alright then, let's do this."
I smiled softly.
As I took a step forward, everything went black. I could see myself just fine, I looked around and saw.. nothing.
I walked around for a bit ti'll I started hearing whispers.
"It's all your fault."
"You deserve to die."
"Burn in hell with us."
It was.. the others, it felt like a nightmare and I started to panic a bit.
"This is just a nightmare, it'll be over soon.."
I lifted my arm and pinched it, only to realize it was NOT a dream.
"Oh god no, no no no NO NO!"
I fell to my knees and saw all of them surrounding me, they were black figures with blood wherever it was suppose to be. I felt tears streaming down my face again.
"Why did you forget us?"
"You promised you'd save us."
"You're the liar now!"
"PLEASE STOP, I'M SORRY!"
I looked up and saw Tsumugi and Ouma standing in front of me, smiling mischievously.
"Like our gamee Saihara?~"
Ouma asked me.
"G-Game?! What game!"
I yelled back.
"You have to run away from the negative thoughts, other wise you'll go completely insane Shuichi!"
Said Tsumugi.
I backed away but they stepped forward, before they could do anything more, I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I kept running and avoiding everyone ti'll I felt the ground crack under me, a black spike came from the crack and straight through my foot.
"GAH!"
I fell down as it decanted back into the floor.
Everything around me turned slightly red, with the floor and figured still being black.
I got up and tried running, the adrenaline that was flowing through my body felt like it would end soon. As I though of that, another spike rose from the floor and I ran right into it which left a scar on my face.
I kept running and running ti'll.. it propelled my chest, right under the heart.
I looked down as it got pulled out and I fell to the floor, blood spilling out of me. I looked up and saw Kokichi in front of me with Tsumugi behind him, he lifted up his foot.
"Sweet dreams Shumai!~"
He said before stomping on my head.
Everything. Went. B L A C K.