I hate it. (Non-biological Harouma siblings)

Maki's pov:

DAMN IT.
I threw the stupid notebook that Ouma kept at the wall, it tumbled down and opened on a certain page. On it was me and Ouma holding hands, smiling like we fear nothing and that we can conquer the whole word together. I felt a tear stream down my face before I wiped it off, I picked up the book and placed it onto the desk.

"I hate you and I hope you know that Ouma. Yet I can't stop myself from missing you."

After I said that, I heard a notification sound from my monopad, it was from the groupchat we made.

EmotionalDamage: Hey guys?
HarryPotter: Hm?
Explosion: What is it Shuichi?
TheRock: Yes?
DoYouWannaDie: What.
EmotionalDamage: Nevermind.. sorry for disturbing you.

I closed my phone before anything else because I was too tired to think, I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

. . .

"AND THE MASTERMIND IS, TSUMUGI SHIROGANE!"

I looked around and saw everyone's faces, filled to the brim with despair and.. guilt? I just stared, that's when I heard a laugh.

"Neeheehee.."

Kokichi.?
Before we knew it, Tsumugi was on the floor with Ouma standing in front of her, he looked at each one of us before moving his frame aside and stepping onto the spot.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Tsumugi yelled.

"OH IT'S THE SECOND MASTERMIND COMING BACK ALIVE FROM THE DEAD! TSUMUGI."

"S-SECOND MASTERMIND?!"

"It's pretty simple! Luckily, Miu left some blueprints that weren't too difficult to read, so I made an AI of myself who functioned completely the same! I'm not a Mafia Leader for nothing after-all, to be a good leader you have to know how to understand everything easily." He explained in a detailed way.

"But there should've been one mastermind only!" Tsumugi remarked.

"It's true, but I just got one of my members to hack the code before being sent to jail!" He snickered.

"W-What about Kaito?!" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled his disgustingly evil grin.

"Shall I tell them? TSUMUGI." He asked while glaring at her.

". . ." She couldn't say a word.

"You're all just fictional AIs! Well, you're controlling the character here in the virtual world from the reality, so Kaito is definitely still alive along with the others!"

"Can we see them?!" Himiko yelled out of happiness.

"Oh Himiko, you could but you'd have to be dead for that! The only way to escape this forsaken world is by dying virtually!" He replied.

Die virtually.. I could see him again, I just have to do it.

"But nobody wants danganronpa to end!" Tsumugi explained.

"Oh it's true! But we can have more seasons anyway, so don't worry Tsumugi." He replied.

He then looked at me and locked eye-contact for a bit, I stared back surprised at everything I was hearing.

"See sis? I promised we'd get out of here happily." He smiled before taking out a remote.

"What are you doing?!" Yelled Keebo and Tsumugi in unison.

"Well I'm just going to need some help from a specific robot."

He then looked at Keebo and pressed a button which seemed to cause a shock, Keebo then powered off for a second before powering back on with blue glowing eyes.

"Well then my dear friends, let's end this season, ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

He then proceeded to press the big red button, which caused Keebo's eyes to turn red and transform like some sort of transformer. He held out his cannon and shot a beam into the roof, which caused a ton of pieces to fall on top of us, killing us instantly because of the pressure.
It all went.. B L A C K

Quick spoiler of a book I'm working on! Don't worry, it will be written differently than it is right now so.. Enjoy!😁