We're similar but different. [Komahina]

"God, that was a stressful day."
I sighed as I laid down on the bed that I've been sleeping in for nearly the past month, it hasn't been very nice lately.
I felt my mind go blank which gave me a smile, as I knew what was happening already. I closed my eyes and just as I was about to sleep, I heard the door open, I knew my door didn't have a lock so that's a bummer.
I lifted myself up quickly to look at who it was, the room was pretty dark apart from the parts where the moonlight shines at, is that?...
"Nagito?"
I stared as the figure walked into the moonlight, he was holding his pocket knife as he glared at me.
"Hello Hajime."
He smiled slightly before returning to his natural blank expression.
"W-What are you doing here?..."
I asked.
"I've wanted to talk to you since I told you that you're a reserve course student, but I nearly forgot about it."
He replied.
"W-What do you w-wanna talk about?..."
He lowered his head so we made eye-contact before walking over to me, just standing in front of me as I sat on the bed.
He gripped my neck and pushed me harshly onto the wall behind me, he then climbed onto the bed as well.
"I'm pissed off, I don't understand you at all anymore and I don't like that fact."
His grip got tighter around my neck and I started coughing.
"How can you have such a hopeful aura yet have no reason to, why."
I smiled before letting out another cough, his grip softened to allow me to speak.
"We're not so different, we have similarities that are different."
He stared in confusion.
"You're obsessed with your despairing hope, while I'm obsessed with Hope's Peak Highschool and talents."
My smile grew wider as he stared in shock, I felt the metal of the knife against my neck.
"What are you talking about?!"
I just smiled.
"I've always been mesmerized by talents, yours is such a special one. Everyday, I just think about what it's like to have a purpose and be the most important in the world, but I rather think about how amazing Hope's Peak Highschool must be."
He stared in complete shock before backing away.
"Whatever, I'll go now."
Just as he was about to leave, I swiftly got up and grabbed his wrist.
"I have one question, before you go."
He didn't move.
"What does it feel like to have a talent of fortune?"
I smirked.