Don't bother. (AU)

Where is he, where is he?!
Damn it, he's not here either, where have I not checked. His dorm, right!
I turned around and walked out of his lab, rushing towards his dorm. As I reached his dorm, I gave it a slight knock and hid the gun. The door opened and saw him standing on the other side.
"Oh, heya Shirogane! What do ya need?"
He smiled so brightly, it sickened me.
"I want to talk to you, Ouma."
I smiled softly, trying to hide my intention.
"Oh! Of course, come in my friend! I'm kidding, you're not my friend at all, but you can still come in."
He walked inside with his back turned to me, I stepped inside and closed the door.
I pulled out the gun and pointed it at him, he stopped moving in an instance as the gun made its click noise.

-

I wanted to turn around, but I knew I couldn't, so I just stayed still.
"You're not here for a simple talk, are you?"
I smiled viciously.
"Of course I'm not, I'm upset of your actions."
"My actions? Have you thought about yours?!"
I yelled back at her.
"The murder was needed, if it had failed, then the season would have ended too soon."
I could feel her glare on my back.
"Am I allowed to turn around or are you going to shoot me?"
I asked simply.
"Turn around then."
I turned around to face her, the gun still pointed at my head.
"You know that we have to follow the script Shirogane, and if you kill me right now, then you'll most likely be exposed."
I smiled at her.
"Fair enough, you better stop messing things up in the wrong way, just keep doing what you were doing before and then we'll see how it goes."
She lowered the gun and walked away without another word.
God damn it, this mastermind work is a pain in the ass already, I'm going to do what I want to do and make the game more interesting.
I could feel my smile grow wider.