Late at Night. [Kirumaki]

"Another nightmare."
I said as I sat on the bed, exhausted. This was the third time I woke up from a nightmare tonight, I don't have the energy to stay awake anymore and it pisses me off.
"I'll just get up and get a cup of water."
I forced myself up and tried to walk towards the kitchen, however exhaustion got the best of me and I fell to the floor, my head hitting the wall before I landed on the ground.
"God... damn it."
I winced in pain as my head throbbed and ached more and more.
"Why am I so pathetic, why couldn't I have just had a normal childhood."
I gripped onto my head, pulling my hair and digging my nails into my head. I didn't care if it hurt, I was too pissed and exhausted to even care.
"I just wish I could cry like a normal person, why am I unable to do so?!"
I yelled as I slammed my fist into the walk repeatedly.
"Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!"
I kept yelling as I hit the wall multiple times at once, I kept doing so until I felt my right fist go numb. But I didn't care, I just wanted to be normal.

-

I had just came from work, I know I had told Harukawa I would work overtime but those plans changed because nobody would be outside tonight anyway.
I had took out my keys and inserted them into the keyhole, twisting it until the door had unlocked. I pushed it open and stepped inside, locking it from behind. I started hearing faint thumping noises, I tried to make out what they were and realized that it had probably happened again.
I dropped everything I was holding and rushed into the bedroom. There I saw Harukawa kneeling on the floor and hitting the wall repeatedly, muttering something every time.
"Harukawa!"
I rushed towards her ,but she only backed away.
"T...Tojo?! I thought you were working overtime tonight!"
She was scared, if it weren't obvious enough.
"I'll explain later, first we need to get you patched up.
I said as I reached towards her, she swatted my hand away and tried to stand up. I gripped onto her wrist gently and pulled her towards me, pushing her against the ground and pinning her onto the floor.
"Calm down Harukawa, it's alright."
She started twisting and turning, trying to kick me off. She was stronger than me, but she was too exhausted to be able do much.
"Let go of me Tojo!"
I didn't really know what to do, so I just pulled her up into a tight hug. She almost immediately melted into the hug, wrapping her arms around me and gripping onto my back for dear life.
"I'm so sorry... Please don't hurt me."
I could hear faint sobs coming from her as she buried her face into my shoulder.
After a while, she had finally relaxed and we pushed apart.
"Are you alright now dear?"
I put my hand onto her cheek and massaged it slightly, smiling at how adorable and beautiful she is.
"Y...Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks..."
She rested her head onto my palm, pushing me onto the ground and hugging me tight.
"Can we just stay like this for a bit?"
She questioned, though it was a bit mumbled. I chuckled.
"First, we have to patch your fists up."
I smiled.
"Fine..."