The ruins that seem familiar. [Kiibouma]

"Come on Ouma! You said you wanted to see it, it's a long walk so we have to hurry up!"
Kiibo smiled while dragging a tired Ouma behind him, it was around 4:38 AM so no wonder.
"Yeah but I didn't mean it at darn night! Why are we even walking outside so late?!"
Groaned Ouma from behind, trying to fall backwards but the robot was not allowing it.
"It's a lot prettier to see during the sunset and I wanted to make it perfect for you!"
Kiibo smiled brightly at the other as Ouma felt his face warm up, it's true that they've been trying to plan out the perfect date and Kiibo had an idea since Ouma had always been so curious about his life and thought why not show him a familiar place.
"Finee.."
Gave in Ouma as he caught up to Kiibo.
"Don't worry, it's not that far anymore! We'll make it just on time to watch the sunset!"
He said as he sped up his pace, starting to drag Ouma again.
"Slow down! I can't walk that fast!"
Yelped the other as he was caught by surprise at the sudden change of speed.
They both ran and played through the fields as they were getting closer and closer by each step, the truth is that Ouma has had a crush on Kiibo for some time now, he's not so sure if the robot has or even can return those feelings. He can't help himself but fall harder for his love interest each time they do something nice for him.
But Kiibo does not understand love or such emotions, it all confuses him and he tried hard to understand. But they don't always manage to succeed. He would agree that he likes the liar back but he can't be so sure if he even finds Kiibo special in any way other than body form.
"We're here!"
The robot suddenly stopped, breaking his own thought and feeling someone crash into him, causing them both to fall onto the ground.
"Whoops! Caught ya!"
Snickered Ouma as he sat on the robot's back, holding their wrist.
"Ouma! Will you please get off of me?!"
Exclaimed Kiibo, trying to get up but the other wanted to tease the robot a bit.
Ouma leaned down to the crook of Kiibo's neck and asked.
"Why should I?"
Smiling a vicious and absolutely non-friendly smile at Kiibo as the robot's face became a slight blue tint.
"Please?"
The robot looked away in embarrassment as the other rolled his eyes at Kiibo.
"Fine, fine! You're boring."
Complained Ouma as he got off of Kiibo and skipped over to some sort of ruins.
"Is this really your home? I expected an old house or laboratory since you're a robot."
Turned around Ouma as Kiibo walked over to him.
"Well it is my home, it just blew up after a failed experiment.. that's why I hate cyber things so much.."
Looked down the white haired robot as he remembered every bit of that accident, his own creator's blood and body parts being scattered around, and the fire dancing happily in front of his eyes. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him.
"Don't blame yourself for it, you didn't know what was going to happen, it's alright."
Smiled Ouma as he patted the robot's head.
"Now come on! Let's find a place to sit at!"
Yelled the purple haired liar as he dragged Kiibo over to a flat surface and sat down.
"Now we just have to wait for the sunrise."
Smiled the robot as he stared at the sky.
The other however was wondering a lot, everything was scrambled in his mind. He had wanted to question his love interest about their love life but after finding out that this used to be his home, he had started rethinking it. He didn't want to upset Kiibo while trying to confess but maybe he should move the subject on, it can't float around the same thing all over again.
"Hey Kiiboy?"
Suddenly called out Ouma, catching Kiibo by surprise.
"Hm? What is it Ouma?"
Turned around the other, wondering what Ouma has on his mind.
"Have you ever fallen in love before?"
Questioned the purple haired boy, trying to not make it offensive.
"Hm... I don't actually know, my creator had been mainly busy all the time while I read text books, I never really went to school and I didn't have many friends because of my appearance.. so I don't exactly know."
Sighed the robot as he continued to stare at the sky, while the other stared at the grass that the wind was soughing through.
"Have you ever fallen in love Ouma?"
Asked Kiibo, breaking the long silence that was killing Ouma.
"Would you really like to know?"
Snickered the other, trying to make a joke but nothing came out.
"I would actually, I'm curious."
Said the robot as they turned around, now facing Ouma. Ouma took this as an opportunity and grabbed Kiibo's wrist, pulling him closer as he then moved his hand up to his neck, pressing their lips together.
This took Kiibo by surprise but he kissed Ouma back once he processed the moment, wrapping his metallic arm around the other's waist and pulling him closer. They then broke the kiss, Ouma smiling at Kiibo's now fully blue face.
"Hehe, you look like a blueberry."
Exclaimed the purple haired boy as he buried his face into the robot's chest, falling asleep a bit later as the robot continued to wait for the sunset.
"I love you too Ouma.."
Smiled Kiibo as he kissed the top of the purple haired liar's head.