Confession. (Pregame Saimatsu)

Shuichi's pov:
Today is a special day but also a terrifying one, I've had a crush on my childhood friend Akamatsu for a while now, well not really a while. I asked my friends for advice and some help, but they told me I should just ask her for advice too.
She told me I should get just flowers and maybe a small gift, nothing too expensive, so I took that advice. I even asked her what type of flowers I should get, she said that she'd usually take daisies but roses sound better.
Anyways.
I was heading to her locker where she usually is before the last period.
"Hey Akamatsu!"
She turned around quite fast but seemed to relax when she saw me.
"Oh.. hi Saihara!"
She smiled quite sadly, I guess she noticed the flowers and gift I got.
"I'm planning on confessing to my crush today, so I wanted to know if you might have an idea on how to do so."
I explained slowly.
"Just try to be romantic and not too cheesy, make give off a smooth confession."
I thought about something and then I decided to go for it.
"Alright, thank you."
I smiled a soft smile before handing her the bag with the flowers and gift.
"H-Huh?!"
She seemed quite surprised.
"Kaede Akamatsu, I've been dreaming every day and night of holding your hand in the sunrise or the sunset, I know this might be a bad time but I've just wanted to tell you that.. I can't help but love you."
I looked up at her and saw how her face was completely red.
She ran at me and tackled me into a hug, she pressed her lips against mine for a quick second before moving away and smiling.
"I love you too, dummy."