Damn it. [Keebouma]

"There ya go Keebo, how are you feeling?"
Asked Miu.
I had gotten a bit crushed up by a specific someone hitting me with a hammer, I don't know the reason why and I want to know.
"It's alright, thank you Miu."
I smiled at her, trying to hide my annoyance.
"What even happened for this to be caused?"
She asked, picking up the left-over pieces and throwing them inside of a large box.
"Someone hit me multiple times with a hammer, I'm surprised I survived that. But I'll deal with them later."
I replied as I got off the desk and started walking to the door.
"Thanks again Miu, it was really helpful."
I said because opening the door.
"You're welcome, now get that sweet sweet revenge Keebs!"
I chuckled as I left the dorm, I noticed Shuichi sitting near the fountain, maybe I could ask him about him.
"Hey Shuichi, do you maybe know where Kokichi has gone to?"
He yelled and nearly fell into the water, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him up before that could happen.
"Sorry, I shouldn't have startled you."
I patted his shoulder softly, smiling an awkward smile.
"It's alright, Kokichi went inside of the forest at that direction, if you follow it you'd find him."
He pointed towards the patch of trees near the waterfall.
"Thank you Shuichi, sorry again for scaring you!"
I yelled as I ran towards the forest.

-

"God damn it!"
I punched the tree again, hissing at the pain.
"I let my feelings get to me again, I had to do something, but I guess nearly killing him wasn't a good idea."
I leaned against the tree, listening to the water from above hit the lower part, the waterfall was beautiful honestly. I was too distracted by the waterfall that I didn't hear the footsteps approaching me rapidly until I looked forward, but it was too late.
The figure gripped my neck with both hands and pinned me against the tree, their grip getting tighter and tighter each second.
"Keebo?!"
I yelled, he seemed seriously pissed but I guess that's understandable.
"Let go off me you fucking vending machine!"
I tried to resist his grip and forcefully free my neck, but his grip was hella strong.
"Why the hell did you hit me with a fucking hammer?!"
He yelled. I managed to pry him off but that caused me to fall onto the ground, I hissed at the impact that my back had felt.
Before I could even move, Keebo pushed me against the ground, pinning my hands slightly above my head.
"I'm not letting you go until you explain it to me!"
He yelled.
"Well I ain't telling you shit!"
I tried to kick him off but he sat on my thighs the minute I tried to, making it unable for me to lift my legs because of how heavy he was.
"Is it so hard to tell me the reason you tried to fucking kill me?!"
He moved both of my hands onto one spot and pinned them both down with his left hand, while his right hand gripped onto my neck again, pushing against my Adam's-apple.
"Y-You think choking me is g-gonna make me answer you?! Ha, n-no way!"
I smirked at him, despite my face draining color.
We both just stared angrily at each other, tension rising up and making this more awkward at every second.
"God fucking damn it!"
I yelled before freeing my hands from his grip that had loosened up and pulling him down towards me, he gasped at the sudden reaction, but couldn't do anything as I pressed my lips against his and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Mmh?!"
He loosened up a bit after a while and pulled me up, gripping onto my waist and pulling me closer. After a while of making out, we pulled apart and stared at each other.
"S-Sorry, I couldn't help it..."
I looked away in embarrassment, but he just pulled my face back and kissed me again.
"Don't worry about it, I like you too Ouma. But I do still wonder the reason for you to attack me with a hammer."
He pulled me into a hug and rubbed circles on my back as I buried my face into his soft metal shoulder and started sobbing.
"I fell in love with you but I couldn't handle that feeling because it made me feel weak, I wanted to get rid of that feeling and started trying to think of ideas. I didn't know what to do so I just thought that if I made you hate me or even killed you by accident, then these feelings would go away..."
I pulled him closer as tears rolled down my face, he started playing with my hair as he laid down onto the grass.
"You aren't weak for falling in love, everyone falls in love at some points, maybe some don't. But you aren't weak for that, I promise you."
He pecked my cheek and placed his hand against it, I shivered at the contact since nobody has really been so affectionate, especially not someone I fell for.
"I love you, Ouma."
He smiled.
"I love you too..."
I mumbled, burying my face into his chest while still keeping my arms wrapped around him. He just chuckled as he played with my hair.