I do. (Komahina?) AU!

Hinata wanted to see me for some reason, I wonder what he has to see me for honestly, considering he's been avoiding me for multiple days and I still don't know why.
I stopped in front of the metal door to the storage, I pushed it open and saw Hinata standing with his hand behind his back, as if he was holding something.
I walked inside, and over to where he was standing, still keeping my smile that everyone seemed to hate.
"You wanted to see me, Hinata?"
I asked.
"O-Oh, Komaeda.."
I guess I accidentally startled him.
"Yes, I did want to see you, as I want to talk to you about what happened."
I tilted my head, having no idea what he meant.
"Talk about what?"
"You really don't remember? Your whole insane-talk and the time you almost had a mental breakdown."
I stared at him blankly as I lifted my head back up.
"You don't have to worry about a lousy trash like me, I'm not someone perfect like everyone else."
He clenched his fist and lowered his head.
"Hinata?"
"You don't have to be perfect Komaeda."
"Huh?"
"You don't have to be kind or nice for people to care for you, even if they seem like they don't, they really do but they get annoyed sometimes."
I stared in shock.
He removed his hand from behind his back, and lifted it up, pointing a gun to my face. I stood there in complete shock, staring at the gun for a few seconds before staring back at Hinata who had shed a tear.
"H-Hinata? Are you okay?"
I asked worryingly, forcing a smile.
"I'm fucking done with you, why do you get to go through life completely careless and have so much hope with you, while I'm stuck in an endless loop where I have to worry about being pErFeCt everyday just so somebody would care for me."
He gripped the gun tighter but made sure not to pull the trigger.
I just stared at him, my worried expression turning to a blank stare. He seemed shocked at how fast I calmed down.
"Why are you calm about this."
He seemed to have started shaking a bit, as if he was scared, it was a funny sight honestly.
"Because it's funny how you think I'm scared of being shot dead, after everything I have went through."
I smiled sinisterly.
"I've lost everything I've had, the only thing that's been keeping me alive is my luck and the hope I love so much."
He lowered the gun, and dropped it, lowering his head again.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, I'm just selfish."
I stared at him, trying not to laugh out loud.
"Stop putting yourself as the person who has it worse, and stop blaming yourself as a way to get others to tell you that you're fine, it won't work on me."
With that said, I turned around and walked out, still smiling and feeling satisfied with what I had finally done.