The difference between you and I. (Oumota?)

I was sitting in a patch of grass, mostly lost in thought. These days have been awfully busy, I've been stressing myself out more than I should've. As I stared into the sky filled with stars which I was completely unaware of, I heard sudden footsteps behind me. I didn't bother to check until someone sat next to me.
"What are doing out here all alone, Ouma?"
I snapped out of thought and turned to this person who was speaking to me.
"Thinking obviously."
I stared at him in annoyance but he just smiled.
"Thinking about what though?"
"Murders, what else?"
He stared at me, completely stunned as I smirked.
"Did you forget I'm a liar or something? Dumbass."
I laughed at his expression after I called him a dumbass, it's pretty nice to joke around without being called rude.
"Hey... I'm not dumb."
He hugged his knees.
"Pfft, you can be sometimes."
He relaxed his knees and looked at me.
"Seriously though, what have you been thinking about?"
He asked again, I didn't want to reply but resisting was pointless now.
"My personality and what everyone thinks of me because of it."
He tilted his head which told me he was confused.
I sighed as I continued.
"There's a difference between you and me but not a large one. You've got a great personality, supportive and caring no matter what, everyone would gladly listen to you and follow you as if you were some sort of god."
He just stared.
"While I in the other hand, have a terrible personality as everyone says. I lie all the time and make insults but it's all for just a joke, you understand that I joke around most of the time even if you forget. All I ever wanted was for someone to at least understand and I'm happy you do."
I smiled before realizing what I've said, I covered my mouth in shock snd looked at Kaito, he was surprised as well.
"I didn't know that you go through that, I feel sorry for you."
Sorry... sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
I hate that word, I hate having people feel "sorry" for me. I hate how I can't shut up with my words sometimes and how needy I am of attention.
"Shut up."
I mumbled.
"Huh?"
He tilted his head again.
"Shut up with your sorry."
He seemed shocked.
I got up and walked away without another word, I didn't care anymore about what people think of me, even if my brain makes me think so.
"Ouma! Wait!"
Don't feel sorry for me.