Popsicles [Post-game Komahina]

It was another summer day on Jabberwock Island, not like summer ever passed anyway... But it was nice to be able to go outside, have fun, spend time with friends, and enjoy the beach or the pool, or icecream, or sorts like that. It was just relaxing to be out of the killing game.
Nagito and Hajime had just gotten some popsicles from the Rocketpunch Market. Nagito got a lemon one where he got the wrapper that'd win him 1000 yen if he even could redeem it, while Hajime got a weird deformed orange one, it was like two popsicles combined, lucky them. They both were in their swimsuits as they sat on a bench, since they were planning to go swimming soon at the pool, which was currently being cleaned by Monokuma, who'd been turned into a healthcare robot alongside Usami. He wasn't too happy about it.
"Thank you for spending time with me today, Hajime," Nagito smiled as he glanced over at Hajime, who just raised an eyebrow in response.
"You're acting as if you begged me to join you or something," he sighed, chewing on a bit of the popsicle. He always had a habit of biting popsicles, it was better to chew than not."It's not like there's much better for me to do."
The sun had passed the top of the sky, it was past noon by now, so it'd be lunchtime soon. They should probably eat lunch before going to the pool. Nagito hummed as he sucked on the popsicle (shut up), he wasn't a big fan of biting on it as his teeth always got a weird cold feeling, making it hard to eat it. But he enjoyed them nonetheless. What interested Hajime was mostly Nagito's split tongue, which came from some sort of bad luck accident, it was always too confusing to remember. He was always curious on how it was to have one, it's hard to think of a logical reaction, even with a talent that could make that possible. Everyone's different, all reactions are different. He stared for a bit more, which was probably weird considering who just stares at someone's tongue?? But after a bit he finally asked.
"How does it work having a split tongue?" It caught Nagito's attention pretty easily as he pulled off from the popsicle (SHUT UP), looking back over at Hajime.
"Pretty much like having two tongues. It was weird at first, but you get used to it. And with a bit of practice, you can also control them as a tongue of their own," he chuckled softly as he stuck his tongue out, sort of just moving each side in the opposite direction of the other, before he went back to eating his popsicle. "But it's mostly just like having two tongues, not much else is different." Hajime just nodded before going back to chewing on his popsicle, which was nearly done.
"I guess that makes sense," he replied, shrugging as he looked down at he last bit of his orange popsicle, and a thought passed his mind. He glanced over at Nagito, pretty hesitant about the idea before he just took a deep breath and spoke up again, "wanna try?" He asked, lifting up the last bit of the popsicle, which was still on a stick.
Nagito looked over, a bit hesitant as he raised his eyebrow, but earned confirmation from Hajime's nod. He shrugged and smiled, "sure, why not?" But instead of just handing it to Nagito, Hajime bit down on the chunk, sliding it off the stick, which confused Nagito. "Uhh.. Hajime?"
He placed the stick down on the bench before he turned to Nagito. He was obviously hesitant about the idea, and already embarrassed. He took a deep breath before he grabbed Nagito's right wrist, and because Nagito took his prosthetic off (since they were gonna swim and it wasn't water proof) he settled on his left upper arm, pulling him just close enough so their lips could press against one another, earning a gasp from Nagito. He took it to his advantage, slipping his tongue into Nagito's mouth, forcing him to part his lips a bit more. This was probably unhygienic, and kind of weird, but Hajime sucked it up and pushed the now melting chunk of the popsicle into Nagito's mouth, just kissing him for a bit longer before pulling away, breathing heavily a bit. Both of their faces were flushed red, with Nagito's being more noticeable thanks to his pale skin.
"Uh..." Hajime cleared his throat, wiping his mouth as he sat back in his place, creating space between the two, "there..."
Nagito was just trying to process everything, that he didn't even notice his popsicle melted and fell to the floor.

(I was in the Undertale fandom a bit too long...)