Apology (kuzusouda?)

⚠️SPOILERS AND MENTIONS OF SH!⚠️
"Tch."
I stared out the window of the hospital, I hated what I had happened because of me and I want to make up for it.
I thought about a way to apologize without it being all crappy, I mean come on... how could anyone care for someone who just causes trouble?!
"That's all I do... I just cause trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, TROUBLE!"
I yelled as I closed my eyes forcefully causing my bandages eye to sting.
"Shit."
I couldn't really move, so that wasn't all that great. I thought about what I should do again, what if I just... slit my stomach?
I looked at the clock and saw it was just ten minutes before the morning announcement, I decided to just do it as I needed to... I had to apologize. I got up from bed and took the bandages off, I put an eyepatch I found on and my usual pants before heading to the bathroom and looking at the mirror.
I took out my pocket knife that I keep with me for self defense and slit a cut with some other small cuts on my stomach, deep enough for the blood to drip. I took a bit of the bandage wrap and covered the wounds just so they wouldn't leak blood that would be visible.
I ran out and headed towards the hotel, it wasn't too far and I got there as soon as the morning announcement went off. I ate a quick bite before people started showing up and staring at me with shock, soon Mikan ran in horrified.
"Fuyuhiko?! You should be resting!"
Mikan yelled.
"Eh, I'm fine! Standing completely stable!"
They all seemed shock and after everyone came, I could tell they were worried already... why do I always cause trouble. I could feel Hiyoko glaring at me.
"So, you're just gonna act as if nothing happened?"
She seemed seriously pissed off.
"Hiyoko! We should not talk about our peers like that!"
Said Sonia.
"It's all your fault y'know?! Both Mahiru and Peko died because of you, and you don't even care!"
Hiyoko didn't listen to the others like always, I looked away.
I felt terrible for what I had done, I felt light headed and collapsed onto my knees, I felt the bandages rip and loosen.
"What the hell?!"
Hiyoko seemed even more pissed off.
"I'm sorry. I know it's all my fault."
I apologized.
"You think we'll forgive you with that half-assed apology?!"
I smiled though they couldn't see it.
"I know it seems half-assed."
The blood started to spill around me, creating a huge puddle of blood.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
I could tell they all stared at me.
"HE SLIT HIS STOMACH!"
Yelled Nekomaru.
"AHHHH!"
I could hear both Mikan and Kazuichi yell.
I got up with my remaining strength, letting the tears stream down my face.
"I-I'm sorry... I wanted to make it up to everyone and I knew I would g-get away with a half-assed apology, b-but I just caused more trouble..."
I struggled but manages to spit out those words.
"Forget that! We have to get you back to the hospital, Kazuichi help me up!"
They all cared despite what I did? What...
"S-Sure thing!"
"I can w-walk on my own..."
I stuttered out, god I'm pathetic.
"Not in that condition, so stay quiet while we help you!"
Yelled Kazuichi.
I didn't resist as they both picked me up gently and carried me back to the hospital with Mikan following.
-
"Man... don't do that ever again!"
Kazuichi seemed upset by my actions, not surprised.
"S-Sorry... I just wanted to make up for my mistakes."
"You shouldn't do it like that... you really scared me y'know?"
He mumbled the last part but I could hear it well, I felt my face warm up with a weird feeling in my stomach.
"Well, I'll stay with ya until you feel a bit better alright? I wouldn't want ya to get lonely!"
He smiled brightly with his shark teeth, it made me smile as well.
He took off his beanie and plopped it onto my head, tying his hair in a ponytail afterwards. I fixed the hat on my head and smiled at him as he smiled back, what was this weird feeling?
"You should rest now y'know? It'll be better the sooner you get better, I'll be here if ya need me!"
"Thanks dumbass."
I smirked.
"Heyyy... I'm not a dumbass."
I patted his head and laughed and he whined.
I placed my hand beside me and felt tired already.
"I'm tired..."
I closed my eyes and fell asleep, it felt better to fall asleep with Kazuichi beside me for some reason... is this what people call love..?
"Goodnight then!"

DANGRANONPA ONESHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें