Her. (Kirukiyo?)

Korekiyo's pov:

These hallucinations are becoming harder to resist, I can even hear her voice from afar, like as if it's haunting me. I cut my hair and changed my clothing style slightly just to forget her, yet she still comes back no matter what I do. Those traumatizing moments I never knew were wrong, those innocent women I slaughtered just to brighten up a smile on her face, I can never forgive myself for it.
After my execution, I realized how much of a monster she really is, and I trusted her with my whole life which ended up being a MISTAKE. After the game finished and I was free to wake up from the virtual world, I didn't wish to talk to anyone as of the memories. Despite her being truly gone, I can still feel her presence, and it sickens me.
I was so lost in thought I didn't hear anyone calling out for me, ti'll Tojo-San tapped my shoulder. I turned around to face her, and be greeted by her pleasant and peaceful smile.
She always knows how cheer me up, no matter the mood. I tell her that her company is enough, but she enjoys being a bit extra.
"Hello Tojo-San."
I smiled softly under the mask that I was afraid of taking off, because of her.
"Hello Shinguji-Kun, I was wondering where you were since dinner was ready, and you're never late for it."
She seemed concerned and worried, but I understood why.
"Ah, my apologies. I got a bit lost in thought and lost track of time."
I didn't want her to worry, I didn't want to be cared for. I've hurt so many that I just wish I would've been dead for the best.
"May I ask what you were thinking so deeply about?"
She asked sincerely that I almost couldn't resist to say no.
"A past individual that I wish to forget, yet I have a hard time doing so."
I replied in a sad tone.
I then felt arms wrap around me and pull me closer to the person doing so, it was Tojo-San. I felt a slight.. feeling of joy grow inside of me, I haven't had a hug in a while since I was always so.. afraid that IT would happen again. I returned the hug and buried my face into her shoulder, with tears sliding down my face onto the mask.
"Sh.. we'll talk about it after dinner if that's alright with you, because you still need to eat Shinguji."
I chuckled at her demand.
"Of course Miss Kirumi."
I backed away and bowed down at her presence.
"Y-You don't have to do t-that Shinguji.."
She covered her face with her palm.
"My apologies."
I smiled.
We then both headed to the dining hall where some people were still sitting.