Curiosity (Amaguji?)

Amami's pov:

This isn't my first killing game, I know that already, I'm just wondering what happened to the other two that should have survived with me.
I looked around my room for a quick minute before walking over to my bed and fixing my pillow, as I was about to lay down, I heard a knock coming from the door.
Wondering who it is, I got up and headed for the door. I opened the door to see Shinguji on the other side.
"Ah, hello Shinguji! What brings you here?"
I asked, but he was just staring blankly at me.
"I've come to talk to you about something."
I nod and allow him to enter.
He sits on the side of the bed, motioning me to sit beside him, and that's what I did.
"So, what do you want to talk about?"
I asked.
"I had not traveled much before, mostly studied so I wondered if you know anything."
He replied bluntly.
"Well, I had not really stayed in the same place for more than a single night, so I do not really know anything."
He nods.
"I also wondered, would you allow me to get a reaction from you by something sudden?"
He asks after.
"If it's for your studies then I don't mind!"
I smiled.
He stared at me for a second before pushing me against the bed, pinning me down.
"S-Shinguji?!"
I accidentally yelled.
He took his hat off and moved into the crook of my neck, I could feel the cold zipper against my skin.
"Amami.. are you interested in me?."
He asked in a deep yet hot voice.
"I-I'm not sure.."
I replied.

⚠️proceed to read with caution⚠️

Sike, it's april fools✨