Don't regret but feel guilty (pregame oumami?)

I stood there, completely frozen while staring. What had I done? Why had I done this? He stared back at me in shock, but he didn't seem okey like every other time.
"Amami?"
He didn't reply, rather he just walked away.
I wanted to chase after him but I knew it was pointless, why had I done this.
"I'm sorry..."
He stopped and turned his head slightly.
"You always are, yet you never feel regret."
I didn't know what to do anymore.
Why was this happening to me, I did what I had to do yet I feel so... terrible.
"It is your fault but your sorry means nothing."
He turned around with an uneasy smile that I had not experienced yet.
"A-Amami?"
He started walking towards me as everything around us both went pitch black.
He gripped my neck and pulled me closer, he whispered into my ear.
"You've never tried to be a good person, have you?"
I closed my eyes as I wanted to yell.
.
.
.
I shot up out of bed and looked around, I realized it was just another nightmare similar to every other, god I hated feeling guilty.
I looked over to the other side of the bed and saw Amami peacefully sleeping, I moved on top of him and hugged him tight, I feel asleep after some minutes.
-
I felt the bed move but I was too tired to open my eyes, I hadn't fallen back asleep yet. I felt someone move on top of me, I opened my eye slightly to see it was Ouma, I wrapped my arms around him and waited ti'll I was sure he was asleep before I started to play with his hair.
"I love you Ouma."
I gave him a kiss on the head and fell asleep as well.

Sorry it was short, I didn't have much of an idea-