XXII - Don't Die

Don't forget I'll always have your back.

Y/N

***

Y/N!

Yes, you should be apologizing for the lack of contact, stupid, you left me here with these idiots!

Do you have any idea how insane those two are?! I, wait hey!

Yo, it's Reece. Whatever she says about us she's lying. Love you weirdo!

Well as you can see, Reece stole my letter and wrote on it. I don't want to scribble it out and ruin my perfect condition paper so I suppose that can stay there.

Anyway, how dare you leave me here! I have no one to eat with anymore. It's sad without you here, so you better come visit us soon because if this keeps up I might truly end up insane.

Love and miss you loads!

Your favourite scout, Hange

Cadet L/N,

I'm happy you're willing to put in the effort to resolve the problem and soothe the conflict. I'm well aware it'll take some time to earn back your trust and kindness, and unfortunately I may not be able to earn those back due to our occupation.

We could all die at any given time, and we both know we need time to properly heal the conflict. So hopefully you're back in the scouts before anything inevitable happens.

I wish you all the best during your time away from the Scouts and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Commander Erwin Smith

Hey Sunshine,

So I'm currently hiding in the storage room from Hange so if this is messy I'm sorry. She said she was going to get both me and Reece back for the time we stole her letter and wrote in it. Hence why I'm hiding in this dusty place.

I just sneezed.

When was the last time we cleaned this place?

I sneezed again.

Anyway, yeah there is another expedition coming up. I think the Commander said it's in two months or something so it's not certain. Hopefully we'll find out a lot earlier than the actual expedition so we have to time to prep and give you notice.

You're over there complaining about not having friends in Garrison, well I'm over here complaining about my little sister not being here with me. I need your support on irrelevant matters, Sunshine. No one else backs me up the way you do and it's depressing.

Hange's calling for me, I hear her in the hallway.

Shit! She has Reece, I need to go.

Love you stay safe bye!

Z

Hello Sunshine,

As dramatic as it seems I'm sitting at a desk by a window just before dusk as the sky is coloured with many wonderful colours. My hand is guided by the candlelight that shows me my way of words.

I'm kidding, I'm in the mess hall with Levi because you told me to stay by him. He seems pretty calm, hasn't been bothered by my presence whatsoever. But I see what you mean with the reading thing you do, he is difficult to analyze.

Shit, he read what I said. Now he's scolding me. Now he's insulting me.

Y/N he called me an imbecile. Okay he left me on my lonesome. I'm alone and cold. I feel like I'm losing my mind. What day is it?

Something's grabbed my shirt. I'm being pulled by it, and for some reason I'm still writing. Oh, it's Hange. She's saying something. More like... calling out to someone.

Do I know someone named Zion? Do you know someone named Zion? Do I even know myself?

We will never know.

Reece... as far as we're concerned

Dear Y/N,

Yes, I'm trying my best to keep all of them in check. It seems to be working but then thing is, Hange has this way with me.

Shit, that sounds weird how that I've written it, my apologies.

The thing is she can be very manipulative. Very, manipulative. She has a special way with words that can convince nearly anyone to do things.

I'll try fight against it but I can't be certain I'll win.

Stay safe, Y/N.

Moblit

Y/N.

As much as I hate to admit it, it's not the same without you here. You left me with these brats and I hate you for it.

Ever since your talk with me about... that, I haven't even thought about it. You've really made me think. Because of what happened with the two who meant the world to me, I'll make a secret promise not just for myself, but for you and them too.

I promise to eradicate all the titans. And I will start off slow.

I'll get stronger. I'll master your stance, I'll master the maneuver gear. I'll master everything there is to master in the military.

I'm not ready to forgive Erwin, nor am I going to trust him anytime soon. I doubt you will either. But...

I have your back too.

Don't die, brat.

L.

***

Hello!

Hope you enjoyed these past couple chapters!

Aishiteru

jazz<3