XXVI - We Miss You

I truly hope we can become more neutral in the future.

Sincerely,
Felix

***
~Letters received one day before the expedition~

Y/N,

You sure are lucky that I seriously cannot be bothered riding all the way to Trost to come drag you around town. But I do miss you heaps!

I miss stealing your clothes that don't fit me. I miss your hugs. I miss you arguing against me when I'm picking on Levi or the others. I miss my ungodly hour chat buddy.

But I should be seeing you soon!

Unfortunately, Erwin is keeping me and Levi back from going to this expedition. Said something about a trip to the capital or something along those lines. The boys should be there though so make sure to put them in their place and have them come back home! They're the closest thing I have that reminds me of you without it actually being you.

But otherwise, I sincerely apologize for not being able to be at the gates to see you. Hopefully I can see you at some point after the expedition is finished.

Love you heaps Y/N!

Your favorite scout Hange

***

Dear Y/N,

I'd consider the conflict between us mended. Or at least, better than it was previously. And as much as you disrespected me, I deserved the words you had shot at me whenever you had the chance.

Moving on, I have made little to no progress getting you back into the scouts. I've struggled to negotiate with your brother about it, and it seems he has Pyxis wrapped around his finger as well. At this rate, it could take months, or even years to get you back in this regiment and right now I cannot do anything but apologize. I also have found no time to discuss the depths of this matter with the two mentioned earlier, especially with this upcoming expedition closing in rapidly.

I will do my best to keep your friends alive and well during this expedition, I mean that with every ounce of confidence I have within me.

I say that with leadership and pride.

Keep well.

Commander Erwin. S

***

Hey Sunshine!

This is both Zion and Reece. There's literally not much to say except TRAITOR!

Don't ask how or why but it really has taken us this long to process that you've left us here for dead.

Joking, we're coming back from the expedition you can't get rid of us that easy.

Anyway literally nothing interesting has happened since you departed from us. So hi.

That's it.

Why are you still reading.

Reece just end the fucking letter.

Why did you have to write that ON THE LETTER MORON?!

Okay, Hypocrite.

Just end it oh my walls.

Okay okay, bye Y/N!

Reece and Zion

P.S. Departed was a very big word for Reece. You should be proud.

P.P.S. He's lying. Hit him at the expedition please.

***

Y/N,

I really don't like that brother of yours, or should I even call him that considering you've disowned him? Probably not, you supposedly approved of his shitty letter to me. It was terribly written, as a captain he could've done better. But I supposed if you approved of it, I can accept it.

But that doesn't mean I forgive him. It'll take a lot more for me to forgive him. And to think a somewhat nice person like you is related to such an asshole makes my head hurt more than it does. These headaches are doing my head in.

That said, I won't be going to the next expedition. One of the others have probably already told you that. That asshole Erwin is sending Hange and I to the capital for whatever reason. I guess I'll find out when we get there.

It's exhausting writing so formally, I cannot be fucked with this formality anymore.

I'm sick to death of everyone here. It's unbearable. You were really the only person who I could actually talk to. There's really nothing else to write about so I'll end it here.

See you,

Levi

***

Felix,

I'll accept this apology but I'm not forgiving you.

Keep that in mind.

L.

***

Aaaaand the response letters. Next chapter is about to get lit so buckle up, my little buttercups who are probably older than me but I don't care!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll get started on the next chapter right away! This next one I'll try make as long as possible, I've made every non-letter chapter an average of approximately 3000 words so I hope Iexceed that by a lot.

Aishiteru!

jazz<3