XXV - Stay Safe... Please

"Fine. I have a few good stories." I say amused.

***
~One week before the Scouts Expedition~

Dear Hange,

I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me to write to you. I've been so caught up with everything that I haven't had time to give you an update on my status.

I can confirm I will be on patrol in Shiganshina when you guys leave for your expedition so be sure to be there and not fall ill.

I hope you're all doing well. I am doing well myself, I've been able to exercise my titan killing skills while I'm on patrol on Maria. I've had many of the soldiers here in Garrison ask me for a one on one combat session, to which I happily proceeded o fulfill their wishes.

Not to blow my own horn or anything but I beat them with ease and it resulted in an unnecessary amount of attention throughout the regiment. I've made few more acquaintances, though I haven't gotten too close with anyone other than Ida, Raquel, Jay and Hayden. But I'm happy this way, well, the happiest I could be during these circumstances.

But otherwise, nothing too interesting has happened since I last visited. Please entertain me with your findings on titans, it's the most I can deal with right about now.

Stay safe, Han.

Y/N

***

Dear Commander Erwin,

I hope with our recent meeting, we've come to somewhat fix the conflict between us because as much as I couldn't care less, I dislike disrespecting superiors.

That said, I sure hope you're making progress on getting me out of here and away from Felix. Due to recent... personal, reasons, some conflict has been raised between him and I, issues involving my friend, Levi.

I ask that you'd not ask him of any happenings that have happened, I don't want to drag him further into the dispute that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I wish you the best in your tasks and travels.

Y/N

***

Dear Zion and Reece,

I know for a fact you read each other's letters so I'm writing to you both in the same one.

I sure hope you're taking care of one another, if I hear of any mischief you two have been causing I personally will ride to Headquarters and drag you to Trost and back by your ears.

Now that that's passed us, how are things? Are you guys eating well, sleeping well? Staying hydrated? Keeping everyone sane, I hope. If you want to know how I'm going, you can ask Hange for that information. I write the events in her letter because she's the first person I write to. We all know she'd go berserk if she wasn't the first person to pop up in my mind when I thought about writing your letters.

Therefore, I hope to see both of you before you head outside the walls. And please, stay in one piece. The last thing I need is an apology letter from Hange or Levi saying they ripped you guys to shreds.

Y/N

***

Dear Moblit,

I didn't see you when I last visited Headquarters so many apologies for not coming to find you.

Not too long of a letter today. I bet Hange has already told you the details of the conflict between Felix and Levi. I have written to her the details of my journey in Garrison so I feel like she'll share those stories with you and the others regardless of permission. She truly is a gem.

I'm mainly writing to you to check up in you. I know everyone can be incredibly stressful for you, and they all may be a handful to handle at once. But I believe you have the spirit to overcome challenges that shoot towards you anyway.

Keep going strong, Moblit. I've put a lot of faith in you.

Y/N

***

Dear Levi,

Second expedition is coming up rather fast, isn't it? But thing is, time hasn't been going as fast as I would prefer.

How have you been? I sure hope you're doing well, I've heard great things about a certain soldier doing exceedingly well in training. I can't have you overtake me, can I? Looks as though I'm going to have to pick up my training game and keep ahead of you in the meantime. Until I see you next, I will be practicing my hand to hand so we can fight.

Will I see you at the gates before you head into the unknown? I hope I do, these letters should make it to you well before you all set off.

Also, I know you like tea, the tea here is actually quite good so I might bring some with me to share with you all the next time I come visit.

Until then, take care of yourself.

Y/N

***

Levi,

I'm only doing this because I hate my sister being angry at me.

But in all honesty, I do pity you. I do feel bad for the things I had done to you. I feel bad for ignoring the boss's name the first time I was hired. But if I were to be even more honest, I don't regret anything.

What I did somewhat helped you get to the surface, did it not? My sister has a soft spot for all her friends, especially those she cares so deeply for. You've known her a short while, haven't you? You seem to have dug pretty deep into her soul for her to care so much about you. About all of you.

So if my sister likes you, I have nothing to do but simply try to mend the... disagreement, between us.

This is a formal apology from me to you, about the things I had done to you while you were in the Underground. Now that I've thought about it, what I did was truly wrong and incredibly immature of me to do. I'm not doing this to earn back my title as 'brother' for Y/N. Because of this ridiculous dispute, she's disowned me as a brother until I write a suitable enough apology letter for you.

I apologize for my idiocy, my irresponsibility and lack of sympathy. I truly hope we can become more neutral in the future.

Sincerely,
Felix

***

Hope you enjoyed the letters!!

OH, AND NOTE I CHANGED THE CHARACTERS AGES AGAIN BC THEY WERE TOO SIMILAR TO THE AGES IN MY OTHER STORY!!! THEY ARE LISTED BELOW

Character ages (No Regrets OVA)
Y/N- 18
Levi- 19
Hange- 18 (older than Y/N)
Sam- 21 (rip bb 🥺🤌)
Reece- 18
Zion- 19
Erwin- 25

I have updated the ages back in previous chapters where they were specified (such as chapter 3 where all the ages were in the A/N just like this is) or when Hange asked if she was 21 (now 18)

Hope you have no problem with these changes!

AH YES, I ALSO GOT A NEW JOB!!! I'll be doing Civil Engineering as a 17 year old! Pretty fancy sounding if you ask me 💅💅

Wishing you all the best!!!!

Aishiteru

jazz<3