Authors Note and Character Stats

Hello readers! If you've made it this far into the story, congratulations, I truly appreciate you for your patience, love and support on this story and the other.

My name is Jasmon, as most of you may refer to me as Jazz, the name I always end the chapters with. I am a 20 year old female from the beautiful country Aotearoa (also known as New Zealand) located in the Southern Hemisphere, neighboring Australia. Some people may think it's a crucial piece of information but if you need my pronouns, they're simply she/her.

I work as a laborer and a traffic management operator for a civil engineering crew, therefore I don't really have much to do during my shifts. I spend a lot of my free time gaming, watching anime and writing my stories which is always a good way to calm my mind if I'm stressed. Reading your comments are always the highlight of my days, I always appreciate that one single notification that pops up on my phone saying someone has voted on a chapter or commented on a certain part.

This is really a chapter dedicated to me telling you about myself as an individual and an overlook of each vital character in the story so far such as stats, descriptions and so on.

I'm working hard on the next chapter of both this story and When Fire Meets Ice, so do not fret! I feel as though this would've been a good subtle filler while I work in the other chapters. I will try my best to upload them simultaneously to keep you going for a while but otherwise, we'll move on to the character stats!

***
Now in the timeline, three days after the Battle for Trost, Year 850

Name: Y/N 'Sunshine' L/N
Age: 23, soon to be 24
Birthday: November 29
Occupation: Garrison Wall Patrol (formerly)
Scout (Position to be decided)
Time in Military: Twelve years
Titan Kill Count: 103
Human Kill Count: 0
Hometown: Karanes District
Siblings: Felix L/N
Status: Alive
Specialties: Hand to hand, Omni-Directional Maneuvering Gear, Leading, Observational Skills, Persuasion

Description:
Bearing H/C hair and E/C eyes, all, she is a strong determined girl with a strong sense of resilience, often picking herself up and not giving up without a fight. Willing to give her life for her best friends and family, never breaks promises and vows to eradicate all titans from the world, even if she has to do it alone. Her speech is sophisticated, always seemingly speaking with such calmness unless provoked. Is usually very good at keeping her cool but if you push her far enough, it is very difficult to calm her down. Raw strength rivaling both Mikasa and Levi alike, incredibly analytical and is good at coming up with solutions for most situations. Stubborn, (cocky only with her brother) but overall a very good person.

***

Name: Levi; 'Lee' last name unknown
Age: 24
Birthday: Unknown
Occupation: Scouts Special Operations Squad Captain
Humanity's Strongest Soldier
Time in Military: Six years
Titan Kill Count: 245
Human Kill Count: Unknown
Hometown: The Underground City
Siblings: N/A
Status: Alive
Specialties: Hand to hand, Omni-Directional Maneuvering Gear, Academics, Leading, Cleaning

Description:
A short man standing at five-foot-three, a head of black locks and piercing silver-blue eyes, he is an incredibly bold and honest man who would rather be alone than bask in Hange's crazy. Is very straight forward when asked for opinions, often not caring about what other people would think about him or his say. Is quiet, speaks occasionally (unless it's someone he trusts) labeled as 'cold', 'clean freak' etc. Because of his upbringing in the Underground, he had developed an obsession with being constantly surrounded by a clean environment, though not necessarily to the point where the world is to be rid of every speck of dust. Has a sharp eye for anything, can sense if something is off but unfortunately, dealing with emotions isn't his best trait. Strength rivaling Y/N, is unaware of both his birthday and last name though much to his dismay, Y/N has vowed she will help him find his identity. Dislikes speaking of any past events but will use it to provoke someone if necessary. Likes tea, it's one of the only things he likes.