XXXII - Unbalanced

Many fine cadets. Two of them with rivaling power. How exciting.

***
~3 years later, Year 850~

It is now the year 850. The trio were now fifteen, I was now twenty three. I hadn't spoken to the scouts in person for four years now. We still write to each other every week, and I had kept every single one of their letters. The only times I ever saw them was when I was on patrol in Trost for when they were going for an expedition, and obviously my concern was through the roof every time they mentioned expeditions in their letters.

Nothing interesting has happened over the past few years, the only thing I really looked forward to was receiving and writing letters and my daily chats with the trio.

I had grown accustomed with a few cadets I had been teaching since they first began. We all know the trio, Eren, Armin and Mikasa.

There was Jean. A boy from Trost who has brown-pink hair, yellow eyes and as Eren says, a horseface. Often has a cocky attitude when in the presence of Eren and doesn't hesitate to speak his mind. Good friends with Sasha and Connie and his confidence inflates when not in the presence of Mikasa, whom he has a crush on.

Sasha. A brunette girl with a very interesting addiction to none other than food. Very warming brown eyes and is incredibly forgiving. It's in her nature to be kind to anyone, whether they are kind to her or even if she's being held at gun point. Her platonic soulmate happens to be Connie, she's never seen without him and they're always up to mischief.

Connie. A bald boy who supposedly had, and I quote, 'very slow growing hair.' Bright yellow-green eyes with a whole lot of life in them, but he and Sasha aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed. Incredibly kind and has some type of dislike towards another cadet, Ymir.

Reiner. A bulky blonde guy whom everyone in the 104th look up to. Gets a lot of recognition from both cadets and superiors alike and is an overall good guy. Makes a good role model and Eren looks up to both him and Levi, whom has made a big impression on him. Often seen with Bertholdt.

Bertholdt. A tall fellow with dark hair and stands at a staggering height for his age. Incredibly shy and awkward when around people he isn't familiar with but is kind once you get to know him. Often stumbles over his words and is well know throughout the 104th to sleep in very strange positions.

Annie. A short blonde girl of very few words. Flawless at hand to hand. Known to be alone most of the time, is often subtle when she tries to ditch training. She doesn't know it, but I'm fully aware of her attempted escapes. Most of them time I allow it, knowing she is fully capable of some tasks I give to the rest of the class.

Krista. An incredibly short girl with a heart of gold. Sweet and selfless, is an absolute joy to be around. The only problem being that I fear being me around her in case I taint her. But maybe she isn't as sweet as everyone thinks. Most commonly seen with Ymir as her shadow.

Ymir. A tall brunette girl who contains no filter and is not afraid to speak her mind. Bold, mysterious and has an obsession with Krista. Hates communicating effectively with anyone but her,  is dead set on keeping herself and Krista safe and is determined to make her her wife.

Now on to the main trio.

Armin. A kind-hearted blonde boy but a potential master manipulator. Not exactly the best when it comes to physical combat but his brain makes up for it. Incredible at analyzing situations and comes up with very effective solutions that constantly result in success. Best friends with both Eren and Mikasa, whom he hates being a burden to even though they insist he isn't. A boy who I call a little brother.