CVI - The Innocence Of A Man

a/n: two long years of angst, denial, delusions and patience. what you all have been waiting for for the last 107 chapters. thank you all for everything, enjoy x

cw: sexually explicit scenes

"I need a distraction, and I've been craving you. My weaknesses, my flaws, me as a whole, will you take me tonight as I am?"

***

Sex is a simple yet sophisticated thing.

An activity performed out of an overdrive of lustful emotions, people filled with greed and desire, a way to put ones mind from one thing to another. Either that, or it was a way to show someone you loved them, just how much you're needed by them, how much your taste was craved by them.

I looked up at him with wide eyes, wondering if that was what he meant by taking him tonight. Perhaps I was overthinking it, maybe there was a vast difference in our separate definitions when it came to his request. But the way his fingers toyed with my skin beneath my shirt, teasingly nicking the hem of my shorts said otherwise. When I didn't answer quickly enough, his head lowered down to my neck again, this time his lips lazily settling ghostly kisses along the skin that rested there, a plea in its best form. Only, I just now realised I wanted it too. With a sigh and my skin tingling with goosebumps provoked by unfamiliar feelings, my head lolled to the side allowing him more access.

He instantly put the extra room to use, his nose nuzzling into my neck, his hand sliding up the side of my waist and just skimming over the fabric of my bra. One of my own hands traveled from around his shoulders and up into his hair, fingers passing through the soft hair of his undercut before they began raking through the longer strands.

"Of course I will," I murmur feeling him hum against my skin. The words made his body lower a little, torso pressing down against mine and his face leaving my neck, lips skimming along my jaw before they reconnected with mine again. The kiss remained slow, innocent, though the lingering feeling of desire was evidently held back. I took the time to roll us both over, his back hitting the bed and my own figure straddling his thighs without breaking the kiss at all. His hands continued to wander around my waist before I pulled away, sitting up on my knees. His half lidded eyes, barely illuminated by the candlelight on his nightstand. His shirt was somehow already a mess, his hair splayed across the covers of his bed.

"I- I don't know how to do this," Levi's voice was small and unnerved. I gave him a small smile, inching forward so I was now hovering directly over his clothed cock. Lowering myself gently, I begin to slowly, painfully slowly rock my hips forward and back. The sensation unfamiliar, fuelling my own need for him I watched his expression change into some type of impulse. How is it that I craved something I'd never had before? The feeling of a strange touch moving against my heat only making me yearn for more.

But he didn't need to know that. Not yet, at least.

His eyebrows were furrowed, lidded eyes peering up at me with his jaw tight and breathing ragged. His face was flushed red, chest heaving up and down as he tried to regain composure, his grip on my hips only tightened, so hard to the point I wouldn't be surprised if there were bruises there in the morning. I grab his hands, gently guiding them up from my hips to the dips in my waist, and then to the buttons of my shirt.

"Let me teach you a thing or two about a woman's body," I say quietly, leading his hands to the top button of my shirt. He got the message, carefully popping the button through the hole and watching as the fabric around my torso loosened. He continued to do this, my hips still rolling over his, his cock pressing up against his pants as it begged to be freed. The final button of my shirt was finally loosened, the silky cloth sliding down my shoulders and resting just above my elbows, one side of the shirt taking a strap of my bra down with it. Levi was now even redder, the restraint shown in his actions as he glued his gaze to my own, his irises showing an internal battle as he fought every single thought that begged him to observe, to admire, to feel.