Head Scratches

Harumi and Lloyd were sitting in the ninja's living room.Harumi scrolled through her phone as Lloyd held his head starring at their fire.

"Okay what's wrong?"Harumi asked sipping some chocolate milk.

"Ive just got a headache, that's all."Lloyd muttered.Harumi had an idea that she smiled at.She shifted her legs to lay on the couch.

"Lay down."Harumi motioned to her legs.Lloyd obliged and layed across Rumi's legs.She sat up and scratched Lloyd's head in a comfortable manner.

"Mmmhhmm...Rumi this feels great~"Lloyd muttered.Harumi giggled and stroked Lloyd's cheek.Lloyd started purring and softly closed his eyes.

~~Time skip~~
Lloyd was asleep for about 30 minutes now.Harumi rested her arms on Lloyd's chest feeling it go up and down.His chest met his breathing in a rhythm.

Nya and Skylor came in and sat down on two arm chairs and smirked at the scene.

"Go on Harumi"Skylor winked still smirking just like Nya.Harumi raised a brow

" What?"Harumi asked completely unaware off what they were implying.

"Just do it Rumi, you know you want to."Nya's smirk somehow grew bigger as she pointed to Lloyd's lips.

"You know?" Harumi asked."Am I that obvious?" She continued.

"Too us, yes.To him and the guys, no."Skylor said.

" I've had feelings for Lloyd for ages now, but I don't want to risk our friendship just because I want more"Harumi said.

"Girl lemme give you some advice.In this situation the guy feels the same about the girl, He's just to scarred to tell you.It happend with me and Jay and look at us now.Just Kiss him.Trust us it will work out fine."Nya said.

"You promise?" Harumi asked.

"We promise"Nya and Skylor said together.

Harumi leaned into Lloyd and pressed her lips onto his soft ones.The kiss was a few seconds long before Rumi wanted to pull back but Lloyd's hands undid her bun letting her hair fall down and pressed her lips against his.Harumi was shocked but melted into the kiss.Nya and Skylor left to let them have their privacy.They both pulled back as Lloyd sat up and brought Harumi to his chest.

"...Mine"Lloyd said holding her closer.A chuckle could be heard from harumi as she started playing with his hair.

"I told you I don't like my hair down.It looks ugly."Harumi said.Lloyd nearly went crazy at her comment but controlled himself.

"I know your beautiful Rumi~" Lloyd cuddled Harumi as they slept on the couch.