Untold Love

Bad Harumi, but good Harumi if that makes sense

<Total words:590>

The green Ninja layed on the top off a building with his legs draping off the ledge.He starred up at the Beatifully lit night sky.

"Whats my favourite Green Ninja doing on a beautiful Ninjago city night?"The Quiet one asked sitting next to him.

"Hey Rumi, what are you doing?"He asked.She smiled taking off her mask.

"Trying to find you"She said as She lent her head on his shoulder.He could feel she was cold so he wrapped his arm around her.She snuggled her head into his neck before laying in his lap.

"Why have you been looking for me?"He asked.Harumi yawned before answering.

"I need some advice.And I enjoy your company."Harumi winked.The Green Ninja chuckled."However If you ARE going to give me advice I want it from the person under that mask."She said placing her hands on his neck and rested her head onto his.

"Lets get you somewhere warm first.I wouldn't want my favourite General cold now."He flirted picking her up bridal style.

"Where are we going?"Harumi asked.

"To my place, you'll be warm there."He said before jumping on a boucany.He opened the window and climbed in and took off his mask.

"Now I see why you hate this job."Harumi said.

"Yeah.Its such a burden when the entire city hates you but counts on you.I hate this...this life I have.Be a super hero who everyone cares about.But no one cares about...me."Lloyd said dropping his head.Harumi sat next to him and started stroking his cheek.He blushed a little.

"Im glad you told me that.Does it feel better having opened up to someone?"Harumi asked.Lloyd nodded still with his head low and a fake smile, that she could easily wipe away with a peck and she did.Harumi kissed the blondes cheek as He blushed red.She giggled slightly.

"Should I not have done that?"Harumi asked still giggling.

"I-"Was all Lloyd could muster.He smiled for real this time as Harumi smirked looking at his lips then at his eyes.Lloyd didn't know what feeling Harumi was processing so he slightly backed away.Harumi pounced on him And kissed him.Lloyd was shocked but enjoyed the kiss so much that he returned it.Harumi licked his Lip as Lloyd didn't know what to do.She chuckled before Pulling back still ontop off him with his hands pinned to the bed.She licked her lips still savouring the taste and Smiled.

"Hey Lover boy, you okay?"She giggled.Lloyd nodded slowly.

"Thats the first time I've been kissed before."Lloyd said rubbing the back off his neck.

"I was the Green Ninjas first kiss.How cute~"Harumi smirked."Lloyd you don't deserve this.Destiny has gave you this role to prove how strong you really are.If there's anything I can do to help you then-"Harumi began.

"Be with me"Lloyd said holding her hand."Rumi you're The most beautiful, funniest, smartest girl I've ever layed  eyes on.Im sorry if you do t like me back but I just want you to know that, I love you."Lloyd said.Harumi smiled.

"Then prove it.Prove you love me"Harumi said.

"Why don't you?"Lloyd playfully said.

"Darling~"She said placing a hand over his cheek rubbing it.He melted at the touch."I already have"She whispered.Lloyd pulled her Into a kiss and put some hair behind her ear.She kisses back leaving a massive grin on both their faces.

Im going to upload this now so I don't forget