Mask Of Love?

<Total words:541>

Lloyd used his power to break down a wall as a mask floated above a rock.Harumi rose a brow as Lloyd slipped off a rock as Harumi caught him and pulled him up.They smiled at each other before getting up.The two looked around the room and saw hieroglyphics scattered across the room.

"The Oni masks were scattered across this realm trying to find our son.There were three that represented Oni Lords.The mask off Vengeance, Deception and Love.The most powerful emotions were bled into vessels to be used by a powerfull being."Lloyd read.

"So what is this mask?"Harumi asked

"The Son's of Garmadon have the mask off vengeance and deception.So this is the mask off Love.Its said that there was a powerful, young warrior who lived and the Oni Princess Loved him.So she used the Mask her father gave her to suduce him, trapping him in a trance basically controlling him."Lloyd said.He turned to the mask and breathed in."We can't let the Son's of Garmadon get to it."He said picking it up.

You want her don't you?You need her.You're scared to loose her.Claim her.She's yours right?Then make her yours.She loves you too.Infact she craves you aswell.She loves you

Lloyd dropped the mask as the voices stopped.He held his head as Harumi hugged him.

"Are you Okay Lloyd?"Harumi asked innocently.Lloyd didn't answer as she remembered her goal.It wasn't the mask the Quite one was expecting but it was an oni mask.She picked it up before she heard something.

Get him.You worked so long to get Lloyd to love you and he does.Make sure you get him.You know once he knows you're secret he'll leave you.

WHAT ARE YOU!?HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

We are your greatest desires.Just kiss him and he'll be yours.Do what we did.We made sure that our warrior wouldn't leave us, and you won't either.Just one kiss is all it takes and you have what you want the most.Not your family back, not destruction, Revenge or control.Love.Destiny brought you here so claim your destiny.

With her mind convinced Harumi cupped his cheek and kissed him.Lloyd melted into it as Harumi felt his soft lips kiss back.Harumi had let her instincts go while as she pushed Lloyd against the rock Before pulling back.He groaned in pain as his eyes burned a pinkish purple before fainting.Harumi smirked Licking her lips savouring his taste.

~Time skip~

Lloyd woke up and rubbed his head before he looked at a picture of him and Harumi and smiled.

"Harumi"He spoke softly but lovingly

"Yeah?"Harumi replied as She held his chin.So she had been watching him while he slept.
"Are you alright?"She spoke sweetly getting closer to him.

"Im fine, it's just my head.It hurts"Lloyd said.Harumi put his head on her shoulder as she kissed his Cheek and rubbed his head.

"It's the ninja.They tried taking you away from me and in the process you banged your head against the rock."Harumi whispered in his ear.

"Im glad you're with me"Lloyd said.

"Me too, my love~" Harumi smirked before kissing him again putting her hand on his chest pushing him against the wall.

Would yall want a part 2?👀