Christmas

<Total Words:547>

On a cold Christmas night, with the snow falling and joy filling the air for everyone.Well nearly every one.Lloyd stayed in his warm house, alone.His friends were spending Christmas with his family and his own went on holiday but there plane got delayed.However he did have some company...

"Alright so look,"Lloyd said diviterting Harumi's attention from the tree to him.

"No no, that ordimemt is for this side of the tree."She said hanging another ordimemt on the tree.

"Now rumi, when you agreed to come over and help me decerate my Christmas tree.I never said anything about reading minds"Lloyd said as Harumi chuckled slightly

"Its fine I got it, by the way thank you for letting me come round."She said with a smiled.Lloyd started scratching the back of his neck.

"Well I wasnt exactly busy."He said blushing slightly.

"Is that so?"Harumi smirked."Letting me come round was skeptical but I find it hard to believe that you weren't bust, Mr Green Ninja"She winked.Lloyd chuckled.

"You know me, if anything was bad in the city I'd be on top of it."Lloyd said.

"You know"Harumi said as She turned from the tree as a picture Fell.A picture of her parents that she put up earlier.She knelt to the floor looking at the broken frame.

"What is it?"He asked not seeing the picture.

"It was my parents photo.The only one I have.It was my favourite because you got it in this glass frame for me for Christmas last year.I can't believe I just broke it"She said as a few tears fell from her eyes.Lloyd hugged her to try and comfort her

"Hey, what's this?"Harumi asked picking up a piece of paper that fell out of the frame."I never noticed this before"She said as Lloyd's eyes widened.He backed away slightly and very slowly.

"Thats just an old piece of paper"Lloyd said.

"An old piece of paper, with some writing?It's a letter"She said."From you?"She continued as Lloyd gulped.

"Yeah"He said clearly embarrassed.

"Lloyd"She said with her puppy eyes.

"What?"He asked.

"Please read it to me"She said as he sighed.He couldn't resist the puppy eyes."Please"She begged.Lloyd took the note.

"Dear Rumi,
When it comes to Romance, it's hard to find the right words to describe how I really feel about you.Relationships can be hard, Confusing even.But deep down we both know words never really described how I felt for you.How we felt for each other.A simple smile from you, a longing glance, was all it took for my heart to skip a beat.But if I had to choose something to say, it would be.I love You, Harumi Kognito."Lloyd said.Harumi had the biggest grin on her face with a tear in her eye.She smiled as he lifted his chin and kissed him.The blonde was in shock but excepted his kiss with his crush.They both pulled back with a blush.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever head.I love you too Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon."She smiled.

"Merry Christmas Rumi"Lloyd said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Merry Christmas Lloyd"She whispered putting her hands around the boys neck before they both leaned in again.