Mermaid

Total words 540

It was 80 degrees in ninjago so the Ninja decided to go to the Beach.The Ninja put their towels on the sand and ran in the sea leaving Wu and Misako.Jay lightly splashed his yang, Nya as She caused a tidal wave with her power.She Erupted with Laughter and Giggles.

"No fair"Jay mutted spitting water out his mouth.Nya swam close to him still laughing.

"No, no, Jay you splashed me first.You deserved that."She shot him a wink as they started swimming after each other.

Lloyd layed on his floatie pretty far from the Ninja.He was asleep.What Nya didn't realise that everytime she used her power it sent Lloyd hurdling away.And Soon he was pretty deep in the Ocean.

Lloyd woke up stressed.He couldn't see the beach, his friends, just empty sea.His floatie was being dragged as He saw a White Haired Girl.

"Hello?"Lloyd called out as The girl turned back to lock eyes with him.

"Oh your awake,"She said as Lloyd Jumped in the water.The girl had long, snowy white Hair and jade eyes Just like his own.

"Im Lloyd.Who are you and where am I?"Lloyd said.The girl Swam closer to the Blonde.

"I'm Harumi, and We're in the sea."Harumi said.Lloyd faceplamed.

"I know that but Where is Ninjago?"Lloyd asked.Harumi smiled and pointed in a direction.The water started pushing the Two together.Lloyd blushed, he only just realised how cute she was.

"You're...You're very..."Lloyd choked on his words unable to speak

"Pretty?Thank you, your Pretty Cute Yourself."Harumi said putting Her hand on Lloyd's shoulder and one on his cheek.Lloyd wrapped his Hands Around Harumi's waist.

" Can you help me?You know get back to ninjago."Lloyd asked as Harumi nodded.The two started swimming quickly.Even though Lloyd was a ninja Harumi was a much faster swimmer.He swore he even sore a tail or something.He shrugged it off.The heat was beating down on Lloyd as He started to get dizzy as Harumi caught him.

"I'll take us the rest off the way."Harumi whispered as she started swimming.She reached Ninjago as the Ninja ran to Lloyd.Harumi got bumbarded with questions

"What Happed to him?What did you do!Who are you?!When is dinner?"The ninja asked.

I think we can guess who said 'when is dinner' 😂

"My name is Harumi.I am a mermaid but he does not know.I wanted to join you guys.Ibwant to be with Him.In my city he is very famous and well known."Harumi said.Master wu gasped.

"A mermaid!Can you do magic?"He asked Harumi shook her head.

"Let's bring him back, then we should decide what to do with her."Kai said.

~Monastary~

Harumi opened the door and gently grabbed Lloyd's Hair.He still hadn't woken up so She wanted to try something.She leaned in and gently kissed him.True it wasn't alright to take advantage off him while he sleeps but she didn't care.She pulled away as Lloyd woke up.

"Harumi?"Lloyd asked.Harumi started stroking Lloyd's cheek.

"Yes, Love?"

If you lot want a part 2 please ask as I think it will be fun.If you have any other requests please let me know!Don't be shy🤭Anyway good day or night!