Abusive Love

Warning!Crazy Harumi and stubborn Lloyd.I am sorry but I can't do a good Harumi, I just can't.I promise you it will get 'nicer' nearer the end So enjoy.Set S9

<Total words:384>

The Quiet one snaked her hand around Lloyd's neck and smashed her lips onto his.Lloyd kissed back already falling in her trance.Harumi licked Lloyd's bottom lip and pulled back.

"If You don't love me then?Why did you kiss back?"Harumi asked with a smirk.

"Because my mouth is dry since you haven't given me any water!"Lloyd snapped.Harumi giggled taking an electric rod off the wall and stabbed him with it shocking him.Lloyd's screamed in pain.

"Its so Simple.Just admit your Feelings and I'll stop"Harumi said tracing her fingers up Lloyd's beaten body.Harumi would never hurt Lloyd other than a slight electrocution but the other Sons of Garmadon generals would make him suffer.

"Your cute Lloyd~"She giggled lifting his chin."You don't deserve this, you deserve something better."She said kissing his cheek.

"Just say that you love me & then I'll stop.Its that easy"Harumi whispered in his ear then licked the shell of it.

"You betrayed me, and have tried to kill me!Why would I still love you?!"Lloyd yelled.

"Oh Baby~Words can hurt you know."Harumi smirked before electricuting him again.Lloyd's eyes shut as he went Unconscious.Harumi stopped electricuting him and removed the chains that binded him to the wall.She caught him and layed him on the floor on her lap.

"Lloyd?Wake up!"Harumi pleaded.Her sychotic side vanished and was replaced by a caring one.She brought him to her room and started properly healing him. Wrapping bandages around his Bruises and kissing them.

"Too stubborn to admit his feelings"Harumi said.

"Werent you?"Lloyd coughed.Harumi lifted his head on her pillow.

"What do you mean?" Harumi asked cupping his cheek.

"The reason I won't open up to you because you won't open to Me.I found you when you were crying.You didn't open up, you didn't tell me"Lloyd said.Harumi started to cuddle the Green Ninja.

"Im sorry"She muttered.Lloyd started to feel hot tears soak his gi.Lloyd fell asleep.He couldn't blame Harumi.Her parents were awful and ony cared for their princess, not there daughter.She never had the shoulder to cry on.Same with Lloyd