Love

The Two S.O.G members Held Lloyd back as Harumi walked up to him and Lifted his chin.She wrapped her hands around his neck & kissed him.

"Finally, You let me kiss you~"Harumi chuckled pulling away.Lloyd looked at her flustered."Put him in the cage"Harumi ordered The Two members.Lloyd was chucked in the cage as they left.It was only Her, Lloyd And Misako.Harumi grabbed Lloyd's hair pulling him closer.

"You are mine now~" Harumi said her lips getting close to Lloyd's again.

"HE'S MY SON!NOT YOUR BOY FRIEND!"Misako yelled.

"Shut up!" Harumi snarled.

"Dont talk to my mother like that."Lloyd said.Harumi smiled and Looked into Lloyd's beautiful green eyes

"Of course Darling.Im sorry my future mother in law"Harumi smirked and walked away from Lloyd's cage.

"What?What do you mean Mother in law?" Lloyd asked.

"What do you think silly?Once Garmadon has taken over the city we are getting married Lloyde"Harumi said.

"How?What?Why?"Lloyd asked.

"Well, Garmadon will be resurrected but as my slave!He will do anything I want.So I want him to make you marry me.Cmon Lloyd I know you still like me.I can tell when your heart beats faster when I'm near you.How your cheeks blush when I kiss you."Harumi said.

"We will be together"

HI!I plan to make a part 2 to this...hopefully.Anyway have a good day or night