After The Collapse

"GUYS I FOUND HER"Kai said bringing some debris off Harumi.

"I'll take her to the Monastary."Lloyd said as he took Harumi in his arms.

"L-Lloyd?"Harumi whispered clearly weak.

"Its alright Rumi, I've got you."Lloyd whispered before harumi passed out again.

~~Monastary~~
"Mom!Can you help her?"Lloyd asked Misako.

"Yes son.We must hurry though."Misako said as Lloyd brought her to a medic room.

Misako started helping Harumi.It took two hours to heal her wounds.

~~Time skip~~
Lloyd wouldn't leave Harumi.He just ranted on about his feelings and his guilt and that he was sorry.After a hour she woke up.

"Huh?Where a-am I?" Harumi asked.She looked around before noticing Lloyd's head sleeping on the bed.His body still on the chair.

'Cute'Harumi thought before playing with his hair.

"R-Rumi?"Lloyd asked.

"Yeah."Harumi replied still playing with his hair.

"You okay?"Lloyd asked worryingly.

"Im fine, And Thank you for not giving up on me."Harumi said as Lloyd smiled

~~Time skip~~
It was night time and Lloyd was getting ready to go to sleep but Harumi came in.

"Lloyd, do you mind if I sleep with you?My room is really cold"Harumi said babbling the last part out.Lloyd nodded and moved over so Harumi could fit.She was Cuddling Lloyd all night.