Betrayal

This was requested by TomokoTamura
Sorry but I didn't make it genderbent as it wouldve been yo confusing for me.

<Total Words:578>

"Join me.Together we will shape Ninjago back into the dark that it once was."The Overlord Said.

"Will it get you to leave me alone?"Garmadon asked.

"Yes"The Overlord said.

"Fine."He said.

~The Temple Off the Crystal King~

"Seriously?Garmadon?"Harumi said.

"He is a powerful ally."Pythor argued.

Wait if garmadon joins then I can use the sword to take his power aswell.Then Ninjago will be mine and Lloyd will be mine.

"Actually that sounds great."Harumi said.

"Good."Garmadon said walking in.

"Ah Garmadon, it's been a long time."The Crystal King said.

"It has my lord."Garmadon said.Everyone gulped seeing the two together.

~Time skip~

Harumi walked up behind the Overlord and Garmadon as they were discussing their plan.She stabbed the Overlord first absorbing his power and his life before stabbing Garmadon.

"MASTER!"Aspheera yelled.The Crystal Council arrived before lightning shocked them all.

"Your master is dead.I rule Ninjago now.And my first order is too corrupt the ninja.We'll draw Lloyd out."Harumi said turning to the Massive crystal.She charged her power before it surged into the crystal, darkening the sky creating a massive shockwave that spread a roos ninjago.Lloyd saw it coming and grabbed time tea.His visions were coming true as he could feel his father's and overlords death.He jumped through a portal just narrowly escaping.

"Did it work?"Vangellis asked.

"No you idiots!He escaped.I can't feel him anymore."Harumi yelled.She hoped he hadn't gone where she think he did.Her spiders said he had a friend in the neverrealm who liked Lloyd.

~the Neverrealm~

"Ow!I hated that portal."Lloyd shrugged snow off him before getting up.

"Hello!?Akita?Kataro?Anybody?"Lloyd asked.

"Lloyd?What are you doing here?"Akita said hiding her true happiness.

"I need your help.Ninjago has been corrupted.I need your help."Lloyd said

YES HE NEEDS ME!THIS IS THE FIRST STEPS OFF OUR RELATIONSHIP!

"Yes, I'll help."She said.Lloyd smiled and opened the portal which sent them directly into the heart off the Crystal Temple.

They made their way through defeating one off the council members one by one and a few venge stone warriors that followed.Lloyd gasped at what he saw next.

"Is that?"

"My family.My Mum, my uncle and my friends."Lloyd sighed.

"Lets go help them!"Akita said.

"Akita Wait!"Lloyd yelled before he got shocked by lightning.He felt someone grab his chin before he locked eyes with Harumi.

"Lloyde there you are.Ive been looking everywhere for you."Harumi smiled.

"Let them go!"Lloyd yelled.

"I was.But then you decided to cheat on me with this dog."Harumi said as she blasted akita.

"Cheated on you?I don't like her"Lloyd said.

"Oh so it's one sided.Interesting."She said.Lloyd raised a brow before he got it.

"Lloyd you are so cute.But you're an idiot when it comes to love."She licked his neck before shuving him into a wall.
"Get her out off my sight!"Harumi Yelled as Venge stone guards took her away.Harumi smirked turning back to Lloyd.

"Remember what I wanted?I told you on the bounty."Harumi said.

"You said you wanted a kid?"Lloyd said.Harumi Grinned before Lloyd was tied up by chains.

"I always wanted to have a baby with you, babe~"She giggled.

There will not be a part 2 to this before yall ask.