Lover To Lost P2

Since yall wanted part 2 here you are.Enjoy!

<Total words:787>

~Lloyd pov~

I kept running along the outskirts of the once beatifull city that was ninjago.Its now engulfed in fire and S.O.G rampaging through the burned down city.My phone buzzed and repeated the process almost once ever minute.I knew who it was.I opened my phone and saw the lame excuses from 'General H' also known as my...Ex.

Lloyd?

Please, come back.

Listen its not my fault I'm sorry I done this!

Don't leave me like my parents!Your the only one I truly care about, so please!Don't do this.

I saw the messages.It stung my heart to see them.I never thought this would happen.I didnt even realise that I started to cry.Why Her!Why Was SHE evil.I sighed before replying.

You betrayed me.

I will never forgive you for this

And with that I blocked her and kept running.

~Harumi pov~

I wipe the tears from my eyes as I see Some Sons of Garmadon members pull up on their motorbikes.

"Find Lloyd."I said.I knew he was the Green ninja but I didn't want Greenie.I wanted the one person I ever loved, Lloyd.

The S.O.G member got off his bike and Bowed to me.I was genaral H but I never expected to treated like this.I start to Drive to Garmadon's volcano.

I know it's on a separate lsland but gon with it😂

I park the bike and walk in, and head toy room.I hold the picture of me And Lloyd and clutch it remembering of that day.

~Flashback~

"Is something Wrong Rumi?" Lloyd asked over the phone.

"Yeah it's nothing."Harumi said forcing a smile.

"Dont shut me out, what's wrong?"Lloyd asked with a caring tone.

"Its just... Its my parents anniversary and it just reminds me of... well yknow"Harumi said.Her smile fading.

"Your home alone right?"Lloyd asked.Harumi raised a brow.

"Yes?"Harumi said suspicious of Lloyd.

"Alright"Lloyd said getting up."I'll be right back" He said.

"Love you Bye~"

"No Lloyd?"

Harumi sat in her room with her phone and scrolled through her camera roll.Her and Lloyd when they went camping, when they went swimming.She was broken out of her thoughts when she heard her door bell.Confused, she went down stairs and opened the door as Lloyd stood there with her favourite box of chocolates and flowers.

"Thank you Lloyd"Harumi said putting the flowers in the vase.The two went upstairs and sat on Harumi's bed.

"I love you"Lloyd said putting some hair behind her ear.

"I know"Harumi smirked.

"Cmon"Lloyd whined like a baby.Harumi smirked and stayed silent so Lloyd took it into his own hands.

"LLOYD STOP!Harumi laughed as Lloyd only increased his tickling.

"I told you, I'm not leaving until you say you love me back.So I love you rumi~"Lloyd said slowing the tickling down.

"I love you more Lloyd"Harumi whispered booping Lloyd's nose with a kiss.

"Do you feel better Darling?"Lloyd asked her.

"Yes, thank you"Harumi said.

"Lets take a picture"Harumi said.Lloyd nodded as the blonde kissed Harumi's cheek as she took the picture.

~End of Flashback~
~No one pov~

"Quiet one?"A S.O.G member said over the communication device.

"What"Harumi said harshly.

"We have Lloyd."They said.

"Bring him to me"Harumi said.Lloyd walked in, with chains covering his hands and a frown as Harumi slammed the door shut.She carresed his cheek as he pulled away from the touch as Harumi put her hand back on her cheek and locked eyes with him.They both have been crying.Lloyd pulled away again

"Don't,"Harumi said as she carresed Lloyd's cheek with a slight smile creeping onto her lips.

"Allow me"Harumi said handing out a key and plunging it into the chains key hole.Lloyd held his wrists before looking at the wall.Harumi sat next to him and held him in her arms as tears started to fall down her cheek.Still not over her, he hugged her as she rested her head in the crook of his neck.He rubbed her back gently as He felt tears roll down his cheek and onto his clothes.

"Im S-Sorry.I really did Love you,"Harumi said.

"I-I know you did.I still love you but I can't get over the fact that your Working for my father."Lloyd said gently pulling away from Her.She pulled herself back to Lloyd immediately.

"I-I can't loose you again Lloyd.I love you, I want you."Harumi said."I can't Live without you!"Harumi said.The pulled away and lifted him onto her bed.He immediately fell asleep as Harumi stayed awake a bit after playing with his hair.She pecked his lips before falling asleep.