I Hate You

Total words 262

"How's your cut?"Misako said dabbing a cold cloth on his cheek.Lloyd winced a bit.

"It should be fine.It'll heal in time"Lloyd said sitting on his bed.

"Are you sure you want to go?"Misako asked.Lloyd nodded.

"These black clothes should keep me hidden."Lloyd said getting up.

Time skip
Lloyd carefully wondered through the Night.He looked up at the Dark sky.Suddenly he heard a splash come from behind him.

"Nice Outfit."A voice said from the shadows."I like you better in Green though Lloyde"It continued.Lloyd knew that voice.

"H-Harumi?"Lloyd asked.A girl walked out of the shadows wearing a crop top and a skirt.

"What happened to the Quiet one attire?"Lloyd asked.Harumi giggled and cupped Lloyd's face.She rubbed her thumb across his cut.

"Poor Lloyde, That must of hurt."Harumi taunted.

"What do you want?"Lloyd snapped.Harumi smirked.

"You"Harumi said.Lloyd slowly wrapped his arms around Harumi's waist.They both Locked eyes with each other.

"I hate you"Lloyd said.Harumi smirked.

"I love you too"Harumi said as Lloyd blushed.Harumi pushed him against a wall.

"You love me?"Lloyd asked.

"I thought that was obvious~"She giggled before smashing her lips against His.Lloyd kissed back hesitantly.While he was Distracted Harumi put handcuffs on his wrists.

"Hey!"Lloyd yelled

"Relax~I'm not bringing you to Garmadon.Im bringing to my place~"She giggled before Lloyd Gulped.

Sorry this was so short, I've been meaning to make a oneshot about the fanart of Lloyd and Harumi saying 'I hate you' and 'I love you' so.Here it is.