Father And Son Prison Chat

Not really a Llorumi oneshot but it kinda is?I don't know

<Total words:521>

"You ruined my life.No one treated me like I was Lloyd.They either treated me good or bad because I was Your Son.No one Loved me"Lloyd muttered holding onto the prison cell bars.

"Thats why I sent Harumi.She was meant to be your fake girlfriend.But she fell in love with you and you did aswell."Garmadon said.

"Oh don't worry, She made her love for me very clear..."Lloyd sighed

"What do you mean?What did she do?"Garmadon asked.

"Well..."

Flashback

Harumi was a new student at Lloyd's High school.Her House was MASSIVE so she had invited everyone to a party.Even Lloyd and his friends.The two grew very close.Even fond off each other.Occasional flirting here and there.But He had a fight with Garmadon protecting the city so he wasn't in the best of moods."You are Going!"Kai said pushing Lloyd To Harumi's house.

"Im not!Why do I?!"Lloyd asked.

"Because You and Harumi totally dig each other!You just need a spark!"Kai said.

Time skip

Harumi spun the bottle as it Landed on Lloyd.She smirked As Lloyd scratched the back off his neck.Kai nugged his arm  and winked.They both got up and made their way to the wardrobe.

"Uhm Rumi I-"Lloyd started.

"Shhhh Greenie, your mine now."Harumi whispered.

Greenie?Does she know I'm the Green Ninja?I mean I wear alot of Green But-

Before Lloyd could Answer his own question His lips were caught in a blissful And Pationate Kiss.Harumi's Hands Were wrapped around his neck as his hands unknowingly wrapped around her Waist.Harumi's however Kept Grinding against him as She bit his Lip opening his mouth as she shot it in his mouth.They continued to French kiss as Harumi opened her eyes as she brought out a syringe.She plunged it into the back of his arm as he slowly dropped to the floor.They both pulled back with a string of saliva still connecting their lips.Harumi brought him out, carrying him on her shoulder.

"He's tired.Im going to put him in my room."Harumi said.

Time skip

Lloyd woke up with an arm chained to the bed as Harumi held his chin."Morning Darling~"She giggled.

"Let me go you SYCHO!"Lloyd yelled.Harumi smirked leaning down licking his ear.

"Your Dad will pay quite alot for the Green Ninja, and his son"Harumi whispered in his ear.

"You know?How!?"Lloyd asked.

"When you went 'to the bathroom' I checked and saw you getting changed."Harumi answered.She put her hand on his cheak leading to his chest.He closed his eyes."Ive already seen you shirtless."She smirked.

"You're Crazy"Lloyd spat.

"Oh no Greenie~Im Inlove"She whispered.

End of flashback

"She kept me there for weeks.But I liked it...I liked her.I wanted her company and...I-I wanted her."Lloyd said.

"Well your welcome, I have you your first girlfriend."Garmadon said.

"Is it...Bad that I miss her?"Lloyd asked.

"No, I was like that with Misako."He said.

"Thanks Dad"Lloyd said

"Anytime"Garmadon said.