Crystal Oni

SPOILER FOR THE CLIP OF EPISODE 13!IT ISNT OUT BUT THERE'S A CLIP!
Total words 454

Lloyd calmed himself seeing his hands were...Purple?Was it his Oni?What has he done Harumi layed on the floor as he ran to her.

"Harumi!"Lloyd yelled checking her pulse.She still had one.Lloyd sighed in relief before getting blasted by Mr F.Lloyd went Unconscious as Harumi got up and Smirked.

"Welcome back Garmadon's son"Harumi said and snatched the Gun from Mr F."Pick him up."She ordered.Mr F went to pick the Green Ninja up before She blasted him.Harumi ran to Lloyd and gently picked him up.She could hear his heartbeat still thump.She sighed before bringing him to the Vehicle.She put Lloyd in and climbed in herself.She pressed a few buttons as the top half shut as the vehicle started to blast off.

Harumi fell back but Luckily she fell into Lloyd's chest.She smiled and blushed before looking at the blonde.His soft, messy hair it looked so soft.Harumi ran her fingers through his hair and started at the blonde.She remembered an old feeling she felt.Love.Lloyd was her first Real crush, however she ruined it by Betraying him.Harumi started to lean in slowly before stopping herself.It's wasn't right taking advantage of him while he was asleep even though she desperately wanted that kiss.She turned around focusing on the Tunnel still laying in his lap.Lloyd started Grunting as He slowly woke up,Harumi cupped his cheek and stroked it.He saw Harumi smiling at him.

"Hey babe~"Harumi giggled as she saw Lloyd's confused face.

"Babe?Where are we?"Lloyd asked.They were the first of a thousand questions that rushed through his head.

"Look I'm sorry for betraying you and making you think I was evil.I was just pretending so I could get closer to you."Harumi said as She cuddled him.

"Where are my Family?!" Lloyd yelled.She gripped his hand and kissed his Cheek trying to calm him down.

"Lloyd I don't know, but I know they are alive."Harumi said as Lloyd sighed in relief.

"Can I kiss you?" Harumi babbled quickly not wanting Lloyd to hear.

"What was that?"Lloyd asked.

"I said I've missed you."Harumi replied.A silence Rose as they locked eyes with each other.Lloyd finally remembering how much he loved her.Slowly they both leaned in before the computer said.

"Destination arrived"It said.They both pulled back blushing.Harumi cursed herself before Lloyd got out of the vehicle.

"The Canal.It really is you"Lloyd smiled.

"Yeah what else did you think I was?"Harumi asked.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW NINJAGO CLIP!LLOYD USING HIS ONI SIDE!MAYBE BUT HE IS SO POWERFUL!HOPE WE SEE HIM AGAIN ANYWAY GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!