Cult P2

"Sacara!Toidara!Oompa loompa!The Shadow!The Mighty Overlord!RISE!"The Gang chanted and to Lloyd's surprise a shadowy phantom emerged from the book.

"The Blood isn't Pure!"The Demon yelled.

"How?Lloyd is the Purest person in this world!" Harumi Yelled in Denial.I mean yeah she wasn't so innocent but what would Lloyd of done?

"Your Friend is not what he says he is,"The demon said moving to the tied up Boy."Yes he may be pure but, his bloodline isn't!I can sense the...Oni within him.Who is his father?"The Overlord asked almost scared of the fact Lloyd was part Oni.

"Well apparently my father is the son of the First Spinjitzu master and he is a mix of Oni & Dragon so I guess I'm part oni."Lloyd raised up.The Overlord glared at him.

"But How does that change the fact that he needs to be pure?Juat because of his ancestors does not mean he is one of them."Killow said as The Demon looked at him with a burning rage.

"Do not underestimate an Oni!You can get your wishes however the deal has changed.Use the Boy to say a ritual that protects me realm from the Oni."The Overlord said as it dissappeared.The pages flicked to a ritual.Killow held up the book as Harumi walked behind Lloyd.

"I'm not helping you!" Lloyd yelled.Harumi giggled Kissing his cheek.

"I was afraid you might say that.So I'm sorry for this Lloyd.Truly."Harumi said before nodding to Mr E.A hologram was shown Of Lloyd's brother.Kai.

"KAI!WHERE IS HE!?"Lloyd yelled.Harumi stroked his cheek soothingly as it always worked to calm the boy down.

"I'll let him go just Say the Ritual"Harumi said.Llpyd clenched his fist before Looking at the book.

"Dembrudrala.Sacuma.Dencomchi!Suvacla!"Lloyd chanted as The demon reappeared.

"Done now give us our wishes."Harumi ordered.

"Fine When you wake up you will remember none of this!And you wish will become true!"The Overlord yelled before disappearing.

Im sorry this was rushed.If you want I could do a part 3 Maybe.I just don't know how to continue but if you have any requests let me know.