Last Chance To Make Him Change

Lloyd was chained To the wall on The bounty.It's been a few Hours since he last saw his friends.He missed them Alot.His arms were Tired and so was His Heart.God Harumi left a massive impact on his heart.Lloyd was so lost in his Thoughts he didn't notice Harumi slip in his cell.

"Hey"Harumi muttered with a smile walking Closer to The Green ninja Before sitting down in front off him.

"Dont try and start a conversation with me!Just go away."Lloyd said as Harumi's smile faded

"Look Lloyd I don't want to fight you.I-I want you.I Love You!Join me.I could always use a strong, powerful handsome Ninja on my side Lloyd."Harumi said as She Held Onto Lloyd's shoulders and Leaned in connecting Their lips together.Her hands moved from His Shoulders to his the back of his head and Playing with His hair and wrapped her hand around his neck.Lloyd's eyes shot open as Harumi pulled back, her eyes still closed Savouring Lloyd's taste.

"Rumi I have Responsibilities.I can't join you"Lloyd said still in shock from the kiss.

"You said I'm your l Responsibilities."
Harumi snapped.

"I have bigger Responsibilities than you.Like The protection of Ninjago."Lloyd snapped as Harumi looked heartbroken.Harumi kissed Lloyd's cheek before Clutching Onto Lloyd's shirt.

"Please Lloyd.I want to be with you.I love You!"Harumi begged.Lloyd Bit his Lip staring into Rumi's Pretty pearls.

"I....I don't know"

Part 2?