Another Request

This amazing request was requested by @clarasworld I do hope you enjoy

The New Ruler of Ninjago sat on his throne.Lloyd Garmadon.From Hero to villain.Dark, Oni Power Fueled Lloyd as His power grew.He sat on his throne practiceing spells and to better control his new Magic.

~With The Ninja~
The Ninja And Harumi were training.They found out Harumi was an elemental Mater and Wu was Trying to help her.The Ninja were becoming one with their element.To stop this Power hungry Titan they had to fight power to power.

"Your Mind seems to be Troubled Harumi?Something wrong?"Master Wu asked Sensing Harumi's annoyance.

"Its Just I could of Helped Lloyd!And it feels like no one around cares that he's now...Well you know.Its like You or The Ninja don't care.I miss Lloyd."Harumi yelled in frustration.Wu frowned slightly.

"Harumi he is my Nephew and Their Best Friend And Leader.Of course We miss him.How do you think Misako feels?"Master Wu said as Harumi frowned.Harumi never truly opened herself up to anyone before other than Lloyd.She didn't know what to do.

"Let me Give you some advice that My Father told me And Garmadon.'You either die a hero.Or live long enough to see yourself become the Villain.'I prayed day & night That Lloyd would give into his demons but he has.Now it is Out turn to lift him to the light like he's done for Ninjago and You"Master Wu said.Harumi brightened up a bit and smiled.

"Thank you Master Wu."Harumi smiled as She began practicing with her power.Wu smiled and observed them all.Suddenly A bang cod be heard syncing with The Monastary Gates Swinging open as Garmadon stood there.

"WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY SON!WHY IS HE  AN ONI AND RULING NINJAGO!WU I TRUSTED YOU TO MAKE SURE HE NEVER BECAME THIS!"Garmadon roared in fury.His fist engulfed in a massive purple flame.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T ABANDON HIM THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED!MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T TRY TO KILL HIM AND ACTUALLY BE A FATHER THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED!"Wu Shouted back as They both Glared at each other with Hatred.

"Jeez Garmadon actually cares for Lloyd?"Jay whispered to Kai as Garmadon blasted them both into a wall.

"What did I do?!"Kai yelled.Garmadon turned around and started walking out the Monostary.

"Brother Where are you going?"Wu asked.Garmadon glared at him again.

"To save my Son."Garmadon said."I may be an Oni but My son is the most important thing to me"Garmadon said.

"You're not going with out me!" Harumi said standing near Garmadon.

"Me neither!Lloyds my brother!"Kai said standing with him.

"Our brother The rest of the Ninja said together walking to Garmadon.

"So brother You coming or what?"Garmadon said.Wu sighed.

"Im doing this for my nephew.Not for you!"Master Wu Glared.

"Pixal can you get our Vehicles?"Zane said to his Girlfriend.

"Already done It.And Zane make sure you come back in one piece"Pixal smirked kissing his cheek.

"I will."

~Time skip~

The ninja jumped out of their vehicles and entered Lloyd's Palace.They entered the Thrown room to see him sitting on his throne.

"Ah My Family.Father Aren't you proud of me?"Lloyd smirked walking down his steps to get on even ground with the ninja.

"Son what has happened to you?"Garmadon said.

"That's L-Lloyd."Harumi said in fear.

"Harumi remember that offer you gave me?Back when you where the Quiet one?"Lloyd asked as Harumi nodded same with Wu."Well every Emperor of Ninjago must have an emperess right?How would you like to be mine?"Lloyd asked as Harumi blushed Madly.

"Sorry Lloyd But I like You better in green."Harumi said getting ready to fight.

"Well that's a shame.I thought you would of made a great Emperess.Oh Well."Lloyd said before Purple Lightning swirled around him as he floated up and Sent purple Lightning down onto The Ninja

Im going to end it there.If you want a part 2 of their fight and the Lloyd becoming good again.Just let me know.Anyway have a good day or night.Again if you have requests PLEASE let me know.

Total words:701