Dear Diary

<Total words:523>

The Green Ninja snuck into borg Tower through a window.He climbed in and landed on a desk.Something of interest caught his eye as he picked up a book.

Harumi's diary?

He opened it to the first page.

January 9th 2019

The day where The Son's of Garmadon took control off the city.

Dear diary,
My S.O.G have taken over the city, forcing Lloyd into hiding.I thought this was what I want.Lloyd suffering.But no.I miss his stupid smile, Gorgeous green eyes, His beautiful blonde Hair and His personality.I miss him.No I still want him.I never told him this but I did love him.Wait, if he still loves me then maybe I could get him to join?

He turned the next page.

January 10th 2019

UGH!WHY DO I LOVE THE MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE.HE IS TOO STUPID TO REALISE HE BELONGS WITH ME!He rejected my offer.I mean is it that hard for him to be mine?Maybe I can flirt fight with him?Yeah I'm gonna try that!

IT DIDN'T WORK!He just blushed and still BEAT me!Maybe he doesn't love me?Why not!I love him!I mean I did do all this and make him think I hate but at least I'M TRYING!

January 11th 2019

Kindness.A word often used by describing someone as kind, selfless.Words that perfectly describe Lloyd

~Flashback~

Harumi brought 5 bags worth off food and nocked on the resistance's door.She heard murmuring before Lloyd opened the door.

"These are heavy You know!"Harumi said as Lloyd took the bags.

"What is it?" Lloyd asked.

"Food"Harumi said.

"Why?"Lloyd questioned.Harumi kissed his Cheek as he blushed.She winked and climbed to the top off a building.She saw him looking at her so she blew him a kiss.

~End of Flashback~

I gave them food that should last them DAYS!Even a peck on the cheek.What's it gonna take to make Lloyd love me again?

"You know it's rude reading other people's diary"Harumi said shocking him.

"Oh Uhm H-Hey."Lloyd said.

"Look can I talk to you"

Harumi giggled and pulled him to her bed and sat him down.

"You talk first."Harumi said.Lloyd sighed.

"Harumi what is this?What are we?I'm done with this whole thing so tell garmadon if he wants me he can look far outside off ninjago.Because that's where I'll be.Im leaving"Lloyd said.

"What?You can't leave!"Harumi said.

"Who's gonna stop me?"Lloyd said.

"Then why are you here?"Harumi asked.

"Well I wanted to say bye."Lloyd said.
"And thanks for telling me your feelings."he smiled as Harumi pulled him back Pushing him on the bed.

"You're Not Leaving me!"Harumi Yelled.

"Do you wanna come with me?"Lloyd asked.Harumi shook her head.

"You're staying here."Harumi said.

"I'm not"Lloyd said.

"Oh I think you are.I know where your base is.And"Harumi pulled out a communicator."I can get the S.O.G here to take you away.But I won't.Just please stay with me"Harumi said stroking his cheek.

"Fine.I'll stay."Lloyd smiled.Harumi kissed him on the lips in happiness.