Secret Identity

Lloyd jumped on a building and gently moved the window so he could get in.Garmadon had Kidnapped His ninja friends and He tracked Them to an abandoned warehouse.

He jumped down to see his friends tied up with tape over Their mouths.Their Eyes lit up when they saw there Green friend but started shaking their Heads.

"Guys I'm here to save you why are you?" The green Ninja asked before a door the door shut as they saw the Quiet one.

"Oh it's you"Lloyd groaned as he saw her white hair and purple mask.

"Aw but I've missed you darling~" The Quiet one pouted as The green Ninja blushed.When they fought she was always flirty but it always worked to make Lloyd blushed

"It's always about us why bring them into this"The Green ninja said.Harumi walked up to the Green Ninja and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"What?Can't I spice up our Little Dates?" The Quiet one Asked as The Green Ninja pushed Her away.

"Let me guess Garmadon wanted you to take my friends because he knew I would come so you could ambush me" Lloyd said.

"Smart and Handsome.But I want you for myself.I don't want to share you~" She giggled sickenedly.

"What The?You want me?You're In love With me?You don't even know who I am?"Lloyd said.

"Dont I?Lloyde?Your scars the Can I have a toilet pass"Harumi quoted."Face it Lloyd I love you & you love me" Harumi removed Lloyd's mask and gently stroked his cheek before Gripping his hair and smashing his lips onto hers.
After the Heated kiss there lips parted with a gentle smack.

"I will go with You if you let My friends   go"

HI.Its me.Yknow the guy that used to Post often.Well I'm back, I hope