A Killers Love

Yandere Harumi

Harumi quietly observed her crush.Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon.The name Garmadon Scared everyone in Ninjago but not her.Lloyd was a kind, attractive, gentle boy who done nothing to deserve this hatred everyone feels for him.

The Pathetic Formling walked behind Lloyd and Poured water all over him.Harumi growled in anger as Akita Laughed, same with her Friends.

The bell rang and everyone started to leave.Lloyd waved goodbye to all his friends and put his headphones in and started walking to his House.Harumi followed behind him and watched him put the Key in the front door.

'Now I know where he lives, I'll visit him later but I have something to do first'Harumi thought as She started walking to Akita's House.

                        ~Time skip~

Harumi snuck in Through Akita's window and brought out a butcher knife.Akita watched a film on her TV sitting in her chair Harumi turned the Chair around and Stabbed Her in the throat as Blood squirted all over Clothes.

"Why?"Akita whispered as Her eyes shut.Harumi grinned in satasfaction at her kill.She won't hurt Lloyd again. Harumi jumped out of the window and started making her way to Lloyd's house.

                       ~Le time skip~

Harumi opened Lloyd's window and jumped through.She looked around before seeing Lloyd.He turned around and Screamed before Harumi put her hand on his mouth.

"Shhhh, It's Ok it's just me"Harumi whispered as she turned on Lloyd's Lamp before sitting on his bed

"Harumi?What are you doing here?"Lloyd asked.She removed her hand and tiltered her head.Her snowy hair following the action by resting on her shoulder.

"Lloyd there is nothing stopping us from being together.Anyone who hurts you will pay with their Life"Harumi said as she started stroking his cheek as Lloyd melted at her touch.

" What do you mean pay with their life?"Lloyd asked still enjoying Harumi's touch.

"Well Akita is Gone now so-"Harumi said before Lloyd cut her off.

"What do you mean Gone?Wait a minute."Lloyd said noticing the Red patches on Harumi's clothes."You Killed Her!" Lloyd yelled.Harumi only giggled maniacly.

"I did it for You!Because I love you.And you love me too Right?" Harumi whispered.Her hot breath tickled Lloyd's ear.

"Kai told me about your Little crush on me.We Can be A kinderet Spirits.Isnt that what you want?"Harumi purred into Lloyd's ear.as Her hand kept stroking his cheek.

" Your S-Sick.I could never Be inlove with a murderer."Lloyd snapped.

"Oh?"Harumi smirked moving her hand moved from His cheek to his throat forcing him to stare Into her Blue eyes."We'll see about that"Harumi said.

"What do You-MM!"Lloyd was cut off by Harumi's warm lips on his own.As Much as Lloyd didn't want to admit it he Loved this feeling.Harumi finally kissing him but he couldn't give him.Not that he Knows the truth.He couldn't resist anymore, he kissed Harumi back and In return Harumi moved her hand around his neck and one back on his cheek rubbing it.

Harumi licked Lloyd's bottom lip asking for entry as Lloyd gladly gave it to her.Her tongue Explored Every creves of his mouth before Fighting for dominance with Lloyd's.Their tongues swirled Around in a rhythm as Harumi pulled Back, a string of saliva still connecting their lips.They both wiped it of As Harumi attacked Lloyd's neck Kissing his neck gently before He moaned as She found his sweet spot.Harumi started Abusing his sweet spot licking and Sucking it leaving Bruises and a visible Hickey.

"A killer's Love is forever Lloyde.My Love is"Harumi whispered in Lloyd's ear before Biting the shell of it gently.

"H-Harumi I-I know we love each other but you Killed someone and that just isn't right I'm sorry."Lloyd said.

" Lloyd Your Mine and Mine Only!Nobody Can have you other than Me!"Harumi said."Lloyd I need you.Please do say this"Harumi said as their eyes met.

"Im sorry"Lloyd said, sadness seeping into his voice.

"Me too"Harumi said before Nocking Lloyd out.Harumi smiled at her Unconscious boyfriend.

                        ~Time skip~

Harumi tied Lloyd up in her Room on her bed Before Laying next to him before Falling asleep.