You're Not Drunk

Harumi walked into Lloyd's room swaying her hips before, smirking at her ninja all tied up.She bent down to his level and lifted his chin making him groan slightly.

Awww so adorable,

She wiped a piece off hair out off his face and let go off his chin.She held onto his shoulders before her hands travelled up his arm before holding his hand.Her hand travelled down his waist before he groaned.Harumi rubbed that spot as he kept wincing in pain.She lifted up his gi revealing his wound.

That wasn't there when I checked him earlier?Wait a minute.Ultra Violet.She came in here.UGH!I SAID NO ONE TOUCHES LLOYD OR HURTS HIM!UGH WHY ARE THEY SUCH IDIOTS!

Harumi cursed herself for greeting Lloyd hurt.She brought out her medkit before Mr E came in.

"Quiet one.Why are you in here with him?Anyway come celebrate."He said.Harumi looked at the blonde and sighed.She pulled his shirt down and kissed his nose before leaving.

*

Harumi pushed open the door, holding a bottle of alcohol, as Lloyd looked up at her.

"S...S-So...Youre...A-Awake...T-Then"
Harumi giggled childishly.Lloyd raised a brow at her before she sat on his lap.

"You're breathe Stinks Harumi."Lloyd said.Harumi lightly hit him.

"H-Hey!That's R-Rude you meany!"Harumi said.Lloyd slightly giggled at her.

"Your smiling?"Harumi asked as she hadn't seen Lloyd smile in ages.Lloyd bit his Lip looking down.

"Anyway...whut did I-I...come....here....to...do?Oh Yeah!"Harumi said as she started to lift up his gi.

"Hey!What are you doing!?"Lloyd asked

"Cweaning your wound, you siwwy Billy"She giggled.Lloyd started kicking his legs trying to get her away.Harumi kissed him to make it stop as she started cleaning his wound,making sure it wasn't infected.She pulled back to let him breath before reattaching their lips.She put a bandage over it before wrapping her hands around his neck.After their long kiss she pulled back staring into the blondes green eyes.

"You're not a bad kisser."She snickered.Lloyd Grinned, amusingly.

"You liked it that much?"Harumi asked.

"Well yes but no.I loved it but the thing I'm grinning at is that you're not drunk."Lloyd smirked.

"What?I am!I mean-"Harumi started.

"You wanted to see me and you faked being drunk just so you could get away with kissing me.And you're breathe stinks off chilli."Lloyd smiled.Harumi raised her hand in defeat.

"You can see through my lies now?"Harumi asked.

"Not all of them"